Rabbit Classification

But, are rodents meat-eaters? [if rabbits eats meat]

Rodents are known to eat animals and animal products such as antlers.

I'll guess that rabbits gnaw on antlers, bones, etc for the minerals, but I don't know if they eat other animals (at least they generally don't eat animals).

Well, it depends a little bit on the phrasing of the question. It could be interpreted as to what are the proximate factors resulting in being a carnivore or herbivore. This could be a physiological question, of course. Evolution defines their history as to how they became the way they are. But the question is not (to me) stated clear enough to be sure what is being asked.

• 2 weeks later...

Very Clearly: Why herbivores like to eat plants and herbs?

I think it is not a matter of self-satisfaction and humble in luxury. But, perhaps they feel disgusted and unrelieved and that they find their souls repelled from the shape, taste, smell, and/or effects of meat. [:D]

Is it something like when one gets non-liker to lady's fingers?

It is gonna be a perfect movie? A person's history: used to eat lady's fingers but he now doesn't? Wow. Is there any director?

Don't care about that, I am kidding. The question is: Very Clearly: Why herbivores like to eat plants and herbs? [:D :D :D :D]

Well: Adaptation/Environment (Local Society) and Nature of Body/Soul (Evolution).

A may-be-good question: Would a herbivore eat meat in any case, was about to die for example?

''''''''I just wanted to say animals have spirit and they do Feel'''''''

So, feel their pain and relief. And, their love and hatred, their like and dislike, their interest and boring.

I just wondered that Rabbits are very tasty, that's why I hoped if we can increase their number all over the world! :)

Just a last question: is there a mix between herbivores and carnivores? An example would be very helpy.