Being poisoned/ drugged, where to take sample for testing?

davisdesigns

The  very idea someone has or may have intentionally "poisoned" you. Is seriously disturbing. At the very least. ...traumatic really....and it's a heck of a time to have to learn.  You'd be better off. With any  Other malady.  Cuz. Getting help. When you've been or may have been poisoned. Is. Almost.impossible. I'm giving it the almost. Purely Cuz I  try not to use  always. Never s  and impossible s.   And because I'd like to. Start feeling better.   Doing so before all my hair falls out  ain't gonna happen .     But i feel so ill the clumps of hair are mattering less and less.  It should not be. Sooooo impossible to  present with a suspicion of  poisoning and get help.  Police medical   whatever .     And if that's so impossible to get. How about the antidote for good measure?  Anyways.  If Mr panic responded as he did above. Though he means we'll. I hope it can be understood. How.   It was taken as no help at all.  And unintentionally. I'm sure   her possible poisoning  by someone. Was reduced  To   some leftover s  with fuzz growing on it in the fridge.     I promise you. The very real possibility of someone tainting your food. Your air your own home.  Is. Nothing like tossing some old tuna casserole out.  And I believe Mr panic. Did in no way mean. To. Possibly be taken that way.    I understand her reaction.      Ps. I know nothing about em but I read there are kits you can buy .  If it comes to that .  I hope that helps alittle.   Thanks for listening.     Ls