Theory for universal expansion...

I was wondering, when considering the existence of the multiverse, is it possible for 2 or more universes to collide or more so interfere with each when expanding in proximity to one another ?, and could this be a possible explanation for the rapid expansion of our universe, in terms of gravitational/space-time waves from multiple (universal) expansions intersecting with each other. Thereby producing some sort of constructive amplitude in space-time and causing an increase in expansion rate. Also, could this explain dark energy in terms of some sort of energy produced from inflatory processes at difference points in space-time and in a sense leaking some sort of external energy into the universe and also possibly explaining how universes come into being in the first place from spontaneity quantum sea/foam in the void (which encompasses all the universes)...

So, similar to how sound waves amplify if they are in phase, the universes involved in inference with each other would simply increase in amplitude and hence their expansion rates would become greater.

perhaps like in m-theory where universes are thought to be dynamic membranes and when universes intersect they either increase or decreasing in expansion whereby they if they aren't in phase discrepancies will occur in the expansion rate, possible effecting space-time geometry and even effecting the fabric of the universe(s) involved..

Edited by 1123581321

I was wondering, when considering the existence of the multiverse, is it possible for 2 or more universes to collide or more so interfere with each when expanding in proximity to one another ?, and could this be a possible explanation for the rapid expansion of our universe, in terms of gravitational/space-time waves from multiple (universal) expansions intersecting with each other. Thereby producing some sort of constructive amplitude in space-time and causing an increase in expansion rate. Also, could this explain dark energy in terms of some sort of energy produced from inflationary processes at difference points in space-time and in a sense leaking some sort of external energy into the universe and also possibly explaining how universes come into being in the first place from spontaneity quantum sea/foam in the void (which encompasses all the universes)...

So, similar to how sound waves amplify if they are in phase, the universes involved in inference with each other would simply increase in amplitude and hence their expansion rates would become greater.

perhaps like in m-theory where universes are thought to be dynamic membranes and when universes intersect they either increase or decreasing in expansion whereby they if they aren't in phase discrepancies will occur in the expansion rate, possible effecting space-time geometry and even effecting the fabric of the universe(s) involved..

As far as I know, any part of the universe that is causally connected to our universe is considered part of our universe. I'm not sure what definition you're using for universe when you speculate about "two or more universes", but if they are causally connected to each other then they're all part of the same universe.

Chris

• 4 weeks later...

When you have another universe it cannot interfere or interact with another. With the multi-verse they stand on different frequencies. Kind of like a radiowave, these waves pass through eachother but have no effect on one another. You're listening to 91.3 and only here the signal from 91.3

This is not exactly proven but it's what I come to terms to, to make sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Im still not sure what you mean by different frequencies....

I know that its thought that quantum universes are on different frequencies, but other entire universes, i don't see how you've related them to frequencies. unless your relating to quantum cosmology of the sorts, where each universe has a particular quantum state. also a wave function probability.

and yes, the universes do stay separate from each other, hence dark matter. and why its centred around galaxies, due to it still being gravitationally bound - assuming the other universe has similar laws - such as gravity - at least...

Also, the prominent theory of dark matter being non-baryonic is accounted for, since its well established in theoretical physics that other universes can have different realities, in terms of subatomics (particles)...

As well as the established phenomenon of dark flow, which is simply the other universe...

Therefore in my theory, universes like ours - with the same or similar laws of physics, with gravity - normally do slow down. But amplified space-time expansion rate from interference changed this...

hence, dark energy is simply the effect of accelerating space-time expansion, but its not actually causing the expansion. Its an illusion perhaps like free fall.

Edited by 1123581321