hyperspace ?

This question may not belong in this section and may belong more so in quantum theory. however since this Q involves higher dimensions i thought this was probably the most appropriative section. But i was wondering, when its suggested that intelligences such as other intelligent beings, which are very advanced, live in higher dimensions... If quantum theory says that these higher dimensions exist only as tiny internal spaces literally smaller than an atom, then how exactly would advanced beings of any description be able to inhabit them..

My personal theory revolves around actually observational difference in terms of quantum histories etc, however this isn't important so take no notice of this for my question..

thanks.

This question may not belong in this section and may belong more so in quantum theory. however since this Q involves higher dimensions i thought this was probably the most appropriative section. But i was wondering, when its suggested that intelligences such as other intelligent beings, which are very advanced, live in higher dimensions... If quantum theory says that these higher dimensions exist only as tiny internal spaces literally smaller than an atom, then how exactly would advanced beings of any description be able to inhabit them..

My personal theory revolves around actually observational difference in terms of quantum histories etc, however this isn't important so take no notice of this for my question..

thanks.

The problem is that you are trying to apply real physics to pseudo-physics. People who say things like "beings existing in a higher dimension" don't really understand what a dimension is in physics. A dimension, put simply, is a degree of freedom of movement, (up-down, left-right, to-fro) We are used to the 3 spatial and one time dimension.

String theory, in order to make the math work, allows for 11+ dimensions, but these extra dimensions are "curled up" so that the actual freedom of movement we have in these new "directions" is infinitesimally small and has no effect on our everyday lives.

Thanks janus, that definitely makes sense in terms of hyperspace being far too small too to be apparent to us everyday, however they still may very well have some magnitude of effect. However i don't think you can relate this to pseudo-physics because although we do not yet know definitively wether these dimensions exist and are not accustomed to them in our daily lives. Simply means 'we' have not yet made them available to us by any means, not that there some false realism wrongly brought into formal lines.

thanks.

This makes no sense. It is not even pseudoscience.

Dimensions don't work like that. You cannot "live in higher dimensions". You must live in ALL dimensions, even if some are compactified so thar you do not notice their effect.

Actually, your correct in that we live in all dimension regardless of wether we can feel there effect in degrees of freedom in life. Its really a matter of accessing them in terms of quantum physics. Because if advanced beings can inhabit them then perhaps its a matter of consciousness. Most likely we are all multidimensional beings who simply haven't yet figured out to use or access them. This might sound like I'm going out of this topic but its perfectly reasonable.

This makes no sense. It is not even pseudoscience.

Dimensions don't work like that. You cannot "live in higher dimensions". You must live in ALL dimensions, even if some are compactified so thar you do not notice their effect.

you can also be confined to a lower dimensional brane