Favorite Cartoons

MolecularMan14

Beavis and Butthead is a classic. I think when it was taken off air, most cartoons since have been downhill.

But you got to love the good ole Wil. E. Coyote, Bugs Bunny, South Park, simpsons and futurama.

2DTV is a british cartoon political comedy, great show, when i say political show they make fun of things which have happend recently in the news, geroge bush sadam hussain, david beckham :D ect more great british comedy, its one of my favourite shows

Obvisouly Futurama, simpsons, and Family Guy are the best cartoons ever. All the cartoons on Adult Swim are amazing. Spongebob isn't that bad but it can get very annoying. South park is also a really funny show. Not quite as good now that they can't swear.

The Family Guy and Futurama are great, but you still have to give it up to the Simpsons. Can someone explain the law of war for GI Joe and Transformers though. Growing up, millions of round was fired, noone got hurt seriously and noone really won, had to refight the following week.