Codes of reality!

I am a person who has done a life time of personal observations and experiments on language, words and their effect on human psyche. However, at the moment I have reached a premises that material reality is connected to a superior software, and that human languages do have codes in them that do connect to this superior software.

Beyond all this, human brain as well its working, I have found to be connected to some sort of a brain software.

My understandings, I have written as a book: Codes of reality! What is language? If anyone of your researchers are interested, they can download the same from advertising link removed by Moderator (Right Click & Save As)

The theme has links to human looks, mental conditions, reality, language, medical cure and much more.

Edited by Phi for All
removed commercial link

• 1 year later...

!

Moderator Note

This is a discussion forum and we're not here to promote your book. Please read the rules you agreed to when you joined.

If you want to discuss the topic of your book, that's great. You can even put a link to your website in your signature, but please refrain from posts and threads that try to get people to buy your book. That's not what SFN is for.

• 5 years later...

I found this page on Google Search on my name. The accusation that I was doing a commercial advertisement does seem quite incorrect. None of my books were available for buying at that time. I think the link given was to some free download site. Possibly archive

Since the wording in the accusation is misleading, it might be good if this thread is removed.