Melting Wood?

Gness

If there's nothing more to say, then let's not say any more. And if there is more to say, let's confine it to the science

Awww :(

We've been repeating things and going in circles since about post #40, and I was just starting to really enjoy it.

A bad joke is a bad joke, but repeat it often enough and it might just become funny.

A thousand apologies for replying to a mod comment.

Een klootzak is een klootzak , een klootzak zal altijd een klootzak zijn . Een idiot is een idiot , en nog een idiot zal altijd een idiot zijn . Twee klootzaken zijn twee klootzaken en twee klootzaken zal altijd twee klootzaken zijn . Een grapje is een grapje en een grapje ................................ ga eventjes verder kaaskop .

Unfortunately there has not been any science from one side of this 'discussion' since the outset. Failure to close down a thread where one participant is either actively trolling, or is devoid of logical thought and either way continually repeats nonsense, strongly suggests that the field is open. Open for what? Open for the use of satire and irony to supplement the logical arguments by which the opposing view has been dismantled. These are valid tools in the armoury of scientific discussion, as illustrated by many brilliant exchanges in the pages of peer reviewed journals. I think they should be equally welcome on scienceforums.

I'm not replying to a mod comment, which is certainly a reprehensible act, but replying to a reply to a mod comment, a right enshrined in the Magna Carta.

Het is indrukwekkend om te zien iemand die onzin spreken in twee talen.

Edited by Ophiolite

For clarity, when I said "a bad joke", I didn't refer to anything said in this thread in particular, but to the entire thread as a whole just going on and on and on... So I didn't attempt to insult anyone in particular. Instead, I mocked all of us together.

Apologies again for replying to a mod comment (and going off topic with it). I guess it was a bad idea after all.

I propose we just close the thread, since it has come to swearing. Pity. I really enjoyed it (in a weird way).

Een klootzak is een klootzak , een klootzak zal altijd een klootzak zijn . Een idiot is een idiot , en nog een idiot zal altijd een idiot zijn . Twee klootzaken zijn twee klootzaken en twee klootzaken zal altijd twee klootzaken zijn . Een grapje is een grapje en een grapje ................................ ga eventjes verder kaaskop .

!

Moderator Note

Personal attacks are not allowed at SFN. Answering direct questions is a requirement. Your warning level is reaching a critical stage and you are now under Staff review for suspension.

!

Moderator Note

Personal attacks are not allowed at SFN. Answering direct questions is a requirement. Your warning level is reaching a critical stage and you are now under Staff review for suspension.

CaptainPanic wanted some poetry !