Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris

TheDarkestNight

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is cooler?

I just love the TV series "Walker Texas Ranger". If you misbehave in Texas your going to get a ranger roundhouse kick you in the face! I must visit Texas one day, but I fear I will be sadly disappointed...

Anyway, Norris gets my vote.

I just love the TV series "Walker Texas Ranger". If you misbehave in Texas your going to get a ranger roundhouse kick you in the face! I must visit Texas one day, but I fear I will be sadly disappointed...

Anyway, Norris gets my vote.

Texas is a neat place. The University of Texas has a first-rate physics department (Weinberg is there).

Norris is also impressive -- my brother studied at his dojo in California years ago.

But one reason that Chuck Norris retired from karate competition was that he did not think he could match the ability of Bruce Lee. Bruce Lee was extraordinary in terms of both speed and power.

Top, really top, karate masters are phenomenal. I have seen this guy up close and personal. You can't even see him move when he is in high gear.

And while he is fast, you should see Nakayama.

Bruce was legend before being cool ironically was cool.

Chuck Norris may have a relatively high coolness factor, but a lot of that has arisen out of the whole ironically-cool thing that the kids do on the internets these days.

Bruce was legendary just for being Bruce.