Anti-Christ vs Satan

Mr Rayon

Could you provide us with a little background information on those two? Apart from the fact that non-religious people might not even know what you're talking about, the different religious factions of the world may also disagree... so I think you must specify the question a little better.

The Anti-Christ is at first an opposing force to the newly-converted Christians after the Rapture. He signs a peace treaty with Israel, is leader of the New World Order, ect ect. The Anti-Christ is not the false prophet.

The Anti-Christ dies after a certain time, and then Satan manifests himself inside this human, resurrecting the body, and then making himself into a deity.

So, the first round would be Satan versus a human. Satan, being an Archangel, would win. The second round would be Satan versus Satan. Which doesn't make much sense.

• 5 weeks later...

The Anti-Christ is at first an opposing force to the newly-converted Christians after the Rapture. He signs a peace treaty with Israel, is leader of the New World Order, ect ect. The Anti-Christ is not the false prophet.

The Anti-Christ dies after a certain time, and then Satan manifests himself inside this human, resurrecting the body, and then making himself into a deity.

So, the first round would be Satan versus a human. Satan, being an Archangel, would win. The second round would be Satan versus Satan. Which doesn't make much sense.

When you say, "He signs a peace treaty with Israel", do you mean the Anti-Christ meets with the Israeli Prime Minister, and they jointly sign a document?

What view would the US Senate take of such an act. Granted, the US is generally supportive of Israel. But wouldn't an Israeli-Anti-Christ Pact, put a severe strain on diplomatic relations with the US?

When you say, "He signs a peace treaty with Israel", do you mean the Anti-Christ meets with the Israeli Prime Minister, and they jointly sign a document?

What view would the US Senate take of such an act. Granted, the US is generally supportive of Israel. But wouldn't an Israeli-Anti-Christ Pact, put a severe strain on diplomatic relations with the US?

I just know that they will sign an accords, based on my interpretation of Revelation. It does not mention the format.

And seeing as how the Antichrist will come forth and deceive the nations, I think almost every political and legislative body will be in full support of everything he does.

When dealing with a book filled with magical and fantastic assertions, some of which it is agreed must be interpreted metaphorically, how do you know which parts to take as metaphors and which to take literally? Thus in the context of the present discussion, why not interpret the Anti-Christ as some more general intellectual trend or influence, rather than as a person? Perhaps it is really meant to refer to Neo-Liberal Economic Theory, for example.

• 3 weeks later...

I just know that they will sign an accords, based on my interpretation of Revelation. It does not mention the format.

And seeing as how the Antichrist will come forth and deceive the nations, I think almost every political and legislative body will be in full support of everything he does.

So, eventually, presumably, Christ comes first, Satan ends up in second place, and you claim the Antichrist comes fourth.

So who comes third?