Are most atheists just hypocrites?

Mr Rayon

Anything just implies mass and energy (or just energy). What else could it possibly be? And for the record, deity dust would still me matter.

Mass and energy are idealistic concepts. I think a lot has to do with how science is being taught in schools, we think and believe that the descriptions and analogies used in scientific models are the way things actually are in the physical world. This is not entirely correct untill Physicalism is proved beyond any doubt.

So "anything" doesn't just imply mass and energy, it fully imply "anything".

Copenhagen Interpretation and Measurement Problem

Bohr emphasized that science is concerned with predictions of the outcomes of experiments, and that any additional propositions offered are not scientific but meta-physical.

As it is well known, [many papers by Bohr insist upon] the fundamental role of classical concepts. The experimental evidence for superpositions of macroscopically distinct states on increasingly large length scales counters such a dictum.[citation needed] Only the physical interactions between systems then determine a particular decomposition into classical states from the view of each particular system. Thus classical concepts are to be understood as locally emergent in a relative-state sense and should no longer claim a fundamental role in the physical theory.

Einstein's comments "I, at any rate, am convinced that He (God) does not throw dice." and "Do you really think the moon isn't there if you aren't looking at it?" exemplify this. Bohr, in response, said "Einstein, don't tell God what to do".

This is the kind of spirit in which Science should work and I am with Bohr and no better interpretation has been achieved to dismiss his view.

So it has no effect? Or are you saying that it just isn't matter?

He was saying that actions such as compassion and hatred are intangible things. you can't find a molecule of hatred or compassion. The are emergent properties of interactions, like how gold is yellow coloured as a solid block but if atomised it is purply black.

stop putting words into peoples mouths.

He was saying that actions such as compassion and hatred are intangible things. you can't find a molecule of hatred or compassion. The are emergent properties of interactions, like how gold is yellow coloured as a solid block but if atomised it is purply black.

Thanks, I understand that a lot better. :)