Consciousness cannot be created nor destroyed?

Dean Mullen

Before the 20th century people would ask why is the universe so orderly? Einstein was said to have been amazed by the beauty and order of things, why was there so much order? the universe could have been simply chaotic. this inetviabely lead people to concluded that the universe was the creation of a god. But eventually science was thankfully saved through the multiverse theory. One of these theories stated there is an ocean of an infinite number of universes and so even if most are chaotic some will eventually become orderly.

Now here we are before the 22nd century and I ask why am I alive? it could be that I am dead now, if my life is truly to be in or around 75 years to a century long then considering the mass expanse of time before and after my life I could so easily be dead if I have one life. So just like the universe could have so easily been chaotic if there is one universe, I could so easily be dead if there is only one life. why could I not have already have lived? what is it that determined where I was born and when? why was I born? well I believe a possible resolution could be a MultiLife just a Multiverses resolved the Universe problem perhaps a MultiLife containing an infinite number of lives is the answer, so that no matter what I must be alive now just as no matter what some universes must be orderly and must give way to life.

So I believe in theory if we mix these two ideas we have an answer to "Why we are truly here?"

You are alive because you must be alive because you always have been alive and always will be, this life is just one of many. And life can exist because there is an infinite number of universes and some must be orderly and must allow life to flourish so even if one orderly universe becomes disordered over time there'll always be more universes out there ordered so whatever it is that could transport consciousness from one life to another will always find somewhere to dump the consciousness.

I will not claim to know what could cause the transportation of consciousness but I have some possible methods:

1. Consciousness is an eleventh dimensional entity which can see the entire three dimensions of every universe from its perspective and via some sort of interaction network can connect to brains of biological entities and give life and action to these bodies. Otherwise these bodies would just be biological but with no thinker to act with and with no one to experience what the biological entity see's of the world. this 11-D entity could be one entity in total but perhaps spreads out like a spider web and these lines of consciousness as such become completely unaware of one another as they descend into separation as they descend through the 10th dimension and lower. An analogy of this would be you have a 3-D spider that sprays out its web but the strings of the web hit the 2-D world and can no longer become aware of the three dimensions of the other strings so via this method we become one consciousness segmented throughout the Multiverse.

2. Based on the holographic principle the universe is two dimensional and purely informational. Conscious entities lives beyond this 2-D world in hyperspace possibly as close as the third dimension and attach to this information via inter dimensional interactions.

3. Consciousness is a form of existence on the same level as that of Matter, Energy & Information. It is not easy to detect and cannot be sensed using any of the five known senses. These entities exist within brains and when a biological entities dies the consciousness begins to escape and shoots out after perhaps a century of been stored tightly inside a brain. Then the entity is attracted to newly created biological entities in something similar to gravitational effects, these vacant bodies attract released consciousness and occupied bodies repel external consciousness but hold in the newly attained consciousness within. These consciousness came from other universes and entered ours along with the Big Bang.

For me personally number one is my favorite, I doubt 2 or 3 could be correct.

Please tell me your opinions.

There are about 6 billion consciousnesses on this planet (we usually call them people).

There didn't used to be.

Where did the new ones come from?

IIRC it is closer to 7 billion now. :D

But yes, if there were 6 billion in the past, and there are now 7 billion, then new consciousnesses must have formed. The fact that the population of the Earth is increasing means that the OP's premise is invalidated.

Given the fact that galaxies, stars and planets are formed and destroyed, it is extremely likely that a consciousness is also formed or destroyed at some point.

I would consider it extremely unlikely that my consciousness has always existed, or will exist forever from now on... and I can imagine many environments where life itself just isn't possible.