new theory of female orgasm-1

clumsygirl

women also have refractory period after a real female orgasm

After sex, men typically are lethargic and completely relaxed, and immediately roll over and going to sleep and they become unresponsive to sexual stimulation and can't get into another excitement phase until some period of time has elapsed. This recovery time is called refractory period.

But no research has found that women have refractory period after female orgasm. Why is it? The answer is easy women never get a real female orgasm, they get a fake orgasm. Those women who claim that they can get multiple orgasms during one session are all deceived by themselves. They even don't know what exactly the orgasm is.

According to my research, women also have refractory period after a real female orgasm, and they can't get into another excitement phase right after orgasm, and become unresponsive to sex and very tired and find it easy to sleep. Multiple orgasms are impossible in women at all. Mechanism is unclear right now. I guess that because female brain also can release some hormones during orgasm that lead to sleepiness and relaxation.

if you have interest in female orgasm. email me:

i am sure we can work something out together. i want to find an international cooperation, because i am lack of some useful equipments like PET or MRI.

!

Moderator Note

If you want to discuss this issue, do so in the forum. Email deleted.

According to my research, women also have refractory period after a real female orgasm, and they can't get into another excitement phase right after orgasm, and become unresponsive to sex and very tired and find it easy to sleep.

I have to ask... how exactly did you conduct this research?

It sounds a bit iffy to me, honestly, that women don't know what a true orgasm is. The physical reactions to an orgasms are not controlled by the body so it's hard to "miss it". And is it this alleged effect the same for after masturbation?

~mooey

OK now this is a rather ridiculous misconception you've come up with.........Excuse the graphic mental pictures my post may produce but I have been with women who we will call "gushers" or "squirters" They can indeed have multiple orgasms often well before the male counterpart and the huge amount of liquid generated is IMO undeniable proof of a female orgasm. AND the female also becomes super sensitive to clitoral stimulation and dry (female refractory period) for a little while after.

I would also like to mention it is possible to produce the "gush" in virtually any female it's all a matter of unlocking the secret combination. But Female orgasm 101.......find the clitoris and so as not to be vulgar.......chase the rabbit......... your mouth being the hole you chase him into and your tongue being the pursuer.

I still feel this is innappropriate to post here but how else am I supposed to convince mr. inexperience that the female orgasm exists without showing him how to induce one?????

I would love to be involved in your work concerning female orgasms.

I don't have an MRI machine, but I'd also like to volunteer to provide the.....uh......stimulation. Just make sure there's no uggos in your study.

Kinsey (or was it Masters and Johnson?) conducted experiments with 'susceptible' women and found that they could have any number of orgasms in a row; the experiment was stopped at around 100.

An objective indication that something physically real is happening in female orgasm has been recorded with a mini camera that shows internal convulsions occurring when women report feeling an orgasm.

It sounds a bit iffy to me, honestly, that women don't know what a true orgasm is. The physical reactions to an orgasms are not controlled by the body so it's hard to "miss it". And is it this alleged effect the same for after masturbation?

I have read and heard accounts of supposedly different types of orgasms in females. My first response is the same as yours, to question how people can have trouble being able to describe exactly what they are feeling. That was when it occurred to me that there might be cultural issues at work preventing them from reporting exactly what they feel and think regarding sexual matters. This is not just the case for women but for men also, I think. Still, the idea that it is possible that the sexes experience different sexual responses intrigues and baffles me since their physiology seems practically the same.

Edited by lemur

WHAT!

After sex, men typically are lethargic and completely relaxed, and immediately roll over and going to sleep and they become unresponsive to sexual stimulation and can't get into another excitement phase until some period of time has elapsed. This recovery time is called refractory period.

Who says?

You can easily prove this: try to fap twice in a row and see how long the 2nd time takes in respect to the first time.

Either I don't understand what is being asserted or my personal experiences put me somewhat outside the bell curve on this one...