Big bang / Big crunch

Perhaps dark energy/cosmic expansion is simply an affect of a big crunch? :blink:

Allow me to elucidate;- When a 'crunch' condenses below its Schwarzchild Radius, I propose a duality is formed, being the Lorentz Transform imaginary values associated with <Sr distances - we already know time = 0 at an event horizon; therefore, beneath this boundary, t becomes a dualistic positive/negative ..... basically, the inner convergence co-manifests as a recursive, out-riding expansion. This suggests our universe may indeed be cyclic /wavicle like, and totally explains why the expansion rate is steadily increasing, as the condensing crunch would produce exponetially increasing t/ti values.

Even wilder speculation;- I believe every particle, even the humble photon may obey this simple process, only differing in singularity class composition (implying - the universe is just another particle)

Energy convergence with regards to a photon, ultimately produces a singularity via its very own Schwarzchild radius (albeit at extremely small scale distance) i.e;- If a photons relativistic mass (hf/c^2 - yes I know photons do not possess mass!) is substituted for M in calculating a Schwarzchild Radius: 2GM/C^2. This photon, say in the visible spectrum (around 600 THz) would produce a figure of about 10^-62 meters ....... totally smaller than planck length!

The photonic cycle is one of 720° (360° positive/ 360° negative), in which convergence and expansion co-exist simultaneously. Expansion above the Sr can be thought of as the magnetic component. Similarly, condensation beneath; manifests as the electric component; thus, this duality operates with 180° phase differential, perfectly matching/describing electromagnetism, with each swapping identities @ the Sr 'boundary.

Musing on ..... your average photon cycles a tad more rapidly than our universe, say 300Ghz compared to maybe once in a trillion years - how can this be so? ..... well, it's all to do with dimensionality. With increasing dimensionality, energy is sprawled about exponentially thinner;- so what of our universe, an expanding wavefront of possibly hypertoroidal topology?;- A cosmos of high order dimensionality may have energy spread out rather sparse ..... it's energy concentration that determines frequency i.e;- low energy photons cycle slower than high ones.

Multiverse theory predicts a maahoooooosive large number of parallel universes (>10^500);- So, what if our cosmos manifests as merely 1 super-positioned, self interacting wavicle of varying dimensionality/phase? ..... could it be that we're actually all part of this jawplummetingly varied multiverse already?

In 1922, Ray Cummings scribed;- "Time, is what keeps everything from happening at once" .... Perhaps space, similarly, is that which allows all possible states to occur @ once?

A human body is composed of around 10^27 particles. Could it really be, that each and every particle is a mere facet of a single entity?

This type of thinking suggests everything in the universe is all inextricably connected, and from a far higher dimensional viewpoint is merely one solitary thing.

Hope you find this most beguiling. :lol:

Perhaps dark energy/cosmic expansion is simply an affect of a big crunch? :blink:

Allow me to elucidate;- When a 'crunch' condenses below its Schwarzchild Radius, I propose a duality is formed, being the Lorentz Transform imaginary values associated with <Sr distances - we already know time = 0 at an event horizon; therefore, beneath this boundary, t becomes a dualistic positive/negative ..... basically, the inner convergence co-manifests as a recursive, out-riding expansion. This suggests our universe may indeed be cyclic /wavicle like, and totally explains why the expansion rate is steadily increasing, as the condensing crunch would produce exponetially increasing t/ti values.

Even wilder speculation;- I believe every particle, even the humble photon may obey this simple process, only differing in singularity class composition (implying - the universe is just another particle)

Energy convergence with regards to a photon, ultimately produces a singularity via its very own Schwarzchild radius (albeit at extremely small scale distance) i.e;- If a photons relativistic mass (hf/c^2 - yes I know photons do not possess mass!) is substituted for M in calculating a Schwarzchild Radius: 2GM/C^2. This photon, say in the visible spectrum (around 600 THz) would produce a figure of about 10^-62 meters ....... totally smaller than planck length!

The photonic cycle is one of 720° (360° positive/ 360° negative), in which convergence and expansion co-exist simultaneously. Expansion above the Sr can be thought of as the magnetic component. Similarly, condensation beneath; manifests as the electric component; thus, this duality operates with 180° phase differential, perfectly matching/describing electromagnetism, with each swapping identities @ the Sr 'boundary.

Musing on ..... your average photon cycles a tad more rapidly than our universe, say 300Ghz compared to maybe once in a trillion years - how can this be so? ..... well, it's all to do with dimensionality. With increasing dimensionality, energy is sprawled about exponentially thinner;- so what of our universe, an expanding wavefront of possibly hypertoroidal topology?;- A cosmos of high order dimensionality may have energy spread out rather sparse ..... it's energy concentration that determines frequency i.e;- low energy photons cycle slower than high ones.

Multiverse theory predicts a maahoooooosive large number of parallel universes (>10^500);- So, what if our cosmos manifests as merely 1 super-positioned, self interacting wavicle of varying dimensionality/phase? ..... could it be that we're actually all part of this jawplummetingly varied multiverse already?

In 1922, Ray Cummings scribed;- "Time, is what keeps everything from happening at once" .... Perhaps space, similarly, is that which allows all possible states to occur @ once?

A human body is composed of around 10^27 particles. Could it really be, that each and every particle is a mere facet of a single entity?

This type of thinking suggests everything in the universe is all inextricably connected, and from a far higher dimensional viewpoint is merely one solitary thing.

Hope you find this most beguiling. :lol:

I think you might have just said it all?

EDIT: haha i love the way people given you negative votes without any explanation's, theres atleast 2 of them too =D great scientists i see....? in other words dont vote negative unless your willing to explain yourself....

Edited by DevilSolution

• 2 weeks later...

So what you are saying is this:

An object leaves the earth because it's speed is greater than the gravitational attraction

Over an extended amount of time the small attraction of the earth (assuming earth is the only thing in the universe...) will decelerate the speed of the object

Eventually, the object will slowly accelerate back toward earth opposite it's original path

This should be applied to the universe creating the Big Crunch, but it's not observed

Dark Energy pushes the universe apart at an accelerating rate creating the Big Freeze

Your defense: This "fuel" will obviously run out someday and gravity will take over

Assumations you are making:

The matter in the universe is finite

Dark energy will run out?

The critical density of the universe doesn't exist? I don't know

Misconceptions you have:

There is no escape velocity? I don't know

• 3 months later...

So what you are saying is this:

An object leaves the earth because it's speed is greater than the gravitational attraction

Over an extended amount of time the small attraction of the earth (assuming earth is the only thing in the universe...) will decelerate the speed of the object

Eventually, the object will slowly accelerate back toward earth opposite it's original path

This should be applied to the universe creating the Big Crunch, but it's not observed

Dark Energy pushes the universe apart at an accelerating rate creating the Big Freeze

Your defense: This "fuel" will obviously run out someday and gravity will take over

Assumations you are making:

The matter in the universe is finite

Dark energy will run out?

The critical density of the universe doesn't exist? I don't know

Misconceptions you have:

There is no escape velocity? I don't know

Great explanation of the thought, i think you broke it down to its simplest form and put it into words my mind would over think.

After some more consideration i dont think escape velocity is being used in the same context as the theory itself specifies, i means there is plausibly(mathematically) an escape velocity from one object to another object however not in the context of everything. So it makes sense that an object can have enough propulsion and constant acceleration to exit one objects atmosphere and orbit another (forever gone) but when your talking about everything, you can look at it from an extreme view (complete expansion of every angle with identical acceleration) too %'s of mass, like 70% going in xy and 30% in zx (with any amounts in any direction but not same speeds in every direction , imagine big groups(alot less extreme)) there will be a point in time when the gravity from one side of the universe to the other becomes greater than its propulsion.((Something *can't* escape itself) & With No other objects)

Supposing the universe is finite is just defining the "uni"-verse. If other versions of spontaneous existence subside elsewhere then were talking multiverses, which automatically requires the need of evidence as proof and would then make resources infinite.

By saying universe im using someone else's assumption and agreeing. Im also assuming resources burn out, even dark energy, or get transferred to a different state which become obsolete under its circumstance (Frozen... carbonated)

I dont feel i know enough about dark energy to give any sort of reasonable answer as to why its still accelerating the universe, personally i just put it down to misinterpretation of dark energy itself and time. Our perception of time is so tuned to ourselves that the universe could be at the very beginning of its existence, we could have 18 446 744 073 709 551 616 years left as a universe but were lucky as human's to have 60 of them, let alone 64. So were just a slow part of the explosion and were calling dark energy the impact and continued propulsion of the implosion(a force that could still be increasing).

i dont pretend the above is real, but it has as much logic as dark energy (human interpretation)

...I don't feel i know enough about dark energy to give any sort of reasonable answer as to why its still accelerating the universe, personally i just put it down to misinterpretation of dark energy itself and time...

Nobody knows enough about dark energy to give any sort of reasonable answer as to why it's still accelerating the expansion of the universe - that's why it's called "dark". The name is just a place-holder term that's used to describe something about which we know almost nothing. The only things that we know about this "stuff" is its effects: it seems to be causing the accelerated expansion of the universe and it can't be detected directly by any instrumentation we have. There is nothing else to "misinterpret" about dark energy except these two observations.

If you would like to learn more about why we think dark energy exists, and some of the possible interpretations that have been proposed for it, a good place to start would be the Wikipedia article on Dark Energy here:

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Dark_energy

Chris