The Thermodynamic Laws are wrong

Alan Cresswell

Originally posted by Radical Edward

It was thrown out by the use of a michelson Morely interferometer, which demonstrated that there was no aether. It wasn't thrown out to accomodate Einstein, it was just never included in his theories in the first place since there is actually no evidence of an absolute space existing.

Michelson Morley is totally discredited today. They assumed ether was out and then 'proved' it. Einsteinians were so pleased to see them get away with it. Proof should come before a conclusion.

Please see subheading in blue THE THERMODYNAMIC LAWS. It details the Bomb Caloriometer story and two howling mistakes in the experiment. Was this experiment designed by an engineer or physicist ? It smacks of physics to me. Could be wrong though.

Originally posted by Sayonara³

http://forums.researchersforum.gov.uk/showthread.php?threadid=299

A member of my immediate family worked for the DTi, and I can tell you now they will not appreciate you posting that there.

Of course they will not appreciate it. Nor did the White House and Downing Street. The White House actually said so, on US TV by Jack Nicholson, the actor of all people. Only subject and not source was mentioned.

The US is now going to war for the control of Iraqui oilfields. Blair too wants his piece of the action. The Dti will relish the spin off action. Thatcher had planned on scrapping the Dti empire but could not afford the redundancy payments. This story has done the rounds and is still running. It always will until the shit hits the fan bigtime

Originally posted by Alan Cresswell

Michelson Morley is totally discredited today. They assumed ether was out and then 'proved' it. Einsteinians were so pleased to see them get away with it. Proof should come before a conclusion.

No it isn't, and they made no such assumption. The original experiment was performed in 1887, and confused physicists for many years. Einstein actually incorporated that result into his work. Do you actually have an experiment that proves that aether exists?

You quote only my statements and make no effort to scientifically disprove them. You cannot.

That's not how the scientific method works you fool.

You don't automatically assume all theories are true until disproved.

Originally posted by Radical Edward

Do you actually have an experiment that proves that aether exists?

That's not the way the pseudoscientific method works! The theory states there is an aether, therefore all experiments saying otherwise are invalid.

Originally posted by blike

I believe faf is planning on a physics major, and some have probably already obtained one here. At what point are future physicists/current physicists clued in on this mass conspiracy?

Current physicists have no desire to be clued in. They wish future physicists to be clued up even less. Market forces. Supply and demand. THe money supply will solve it. It always does. The real McCoy always outsells the bullshit.

Alan, I think you might be obsessing a little over this whole "physics is the way I say it is" thing.

Maybe you should post in some other threads too, or go get some fresh air or something.

You don't want to end up a bitter crackpot like Adam or Zarkov.

THERE'S STILL TIME!

Originally posted by Sayonara³

Alan, I think you might be obsessing a little over this whole "physics is the way I say it is" thing.

Maybe you should post in some other threads too, or go get some fresh air or something.

You don't want to end up a bitter crackpot like Adam or Zarkov.

THERE'S STILL TIME!

The subject is not for you. You trivialise the case and talk like an adolescent. There is a Troll out there going to eat you. It is called Market Force.

Please don't encourage him to post in other threads. It'll probably just wind up with me rstricting his posting privileges to the pseudoscience forum.

And if the turth always outsells bullshit, that certainly explains why real physics dominates and the imaginary crap you're ranting about is obscure.

The subject is not for you. You trivialise the case and talk like an adolescent. There is a Troll out there going to eat you. It is called Market Force.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. If someone doesn't seem to like your theory, you can't simply dismiss that. As far as I am concerned, if you bothered to check my posts before you drooled that reply into the keyboard you would have seen that I have not once passed judgment of any kind on your ideas.

If this theory were anything but trivial it would not be lurking in the darkest depths of the web. Are you truly arrogant enough to believe that of all the incredible intelligence this species has fostered, in this generation and those that have gone before, you are the most qualified to understand the basics of physics? No, I don't think you do.

There is a troll out there, and its name is Alan.

Quite frankly I've had enough of it. There will be no more ego pampering in this thread.

Unfortunately it is reviews by the 'peerage' that perpetuates scientific trash. Is it not obvious to you that they have a vested interest in it. It is their meal ticket and truth is the end of it.

On the contrary, scientists often love to argue over the validity of peer-reviewed articles. Take the recent measurements of the speed of gravity for example. The results were published in a peer-reviewed journal, yet many of their peers disagreed and voiced their disagreement quite loud.

You see, while one scientist may "perpetuate scientific trash" in a peer-reviewed journal, another makes his meal by exposing the trash. Thats the beauty of science.