I need help from world

zheng sheng ming

Urgent! I need help from world!

I discovery the origin of gravitation! And it has been published, See my blog:

Because only the discovery produces productive forces and economic profit its value would be shown! But in china when I do this work, this time while I contact the editor of press, my email will be broken and bad man stopped me contact the editor in the world press. I am being suffered cruel persecution! I need kind man in the world could help me! And rescue me or set me free!

there are some chinese bad man
Regardless of the fact that I have done success experiment,

before every time when I post my discovery in the world web, these bad man always destroy the good work!!!

have you conscience?!

frankly I Hate you! because you are a bad man!

in this website below man is chinese bad man :

their bad action see that website:

other their bad action see below website:

Edited by zheng sheng ming

I know at least two of the people you've listed there are British. Can't say that helps your argument much, and indicates bad practise which immediately casts doubt upon your ideas without me clicking those links.

It's worth reading the writers dot net thread - most amusing. Oh, and to those named as chinese Bad Man above; two aussie girls seem to be forming a club of chinese bad men - and clubs with two aussie girls in tend to be fun

!

Moderator Note

You do realize that this is the site with most of those "bad men" you're complaining about, right? And the site that is hosting your blog?

You've already spammed us with this, as your link shows

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.