From the big bang to everything is one?

ieuo

Have I made a misinterpretation or more somewhere?

Information at hand (simplified):

1. Bing Bang shows that energy became matter.

2. Matter has 4 states depending on the speed of its molecules. (Solid, liquid, gas, plasma)

3. The faster the speed the closer to energy, and the slower the time.

Conclusions (Simplified):

1. Matter is energy slowed down.

2. Everything is of the same energy, at different speeds and time.

3. Thus the Big Bang is really a slowing down of energy.

I'm sure I have, if not why does it seem that way?

For example, if the above is true, then wouldn't "The Big Freeze" be the only possible end result of the big bang?

Not really, the big bang theory doesn't discuss how the universe came into being, the best we can predict is a very short time after that.

2. Matter has 4 states depending on the speed of its molecules. (Solid, liquid, gas, plasma)

There are many many states of matter depending on how you define state of mater, things like bose-einstein condensates, or amorphism liquids, liquid crystals... there are lots. The depend normally on the interactions between the molecules or atoms making them up, this is often related to their average kinetic energy but not always.

Again, not really. There will be time dilation between clocks in frames moving relative to each other. Energy is a property of stuff, not stuff in itself.

Please see above. Also, be careful using the term matter. What can be said is that mass is just another form of energy.

Not sure what this means.

Not sure how this follows, but no.

For example, if the above is true, then wouldn't "The Big Freeze" be the only possible end result of the big bang?

It's not, so it's not...

computer says NO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

I don't think so.

If we assumed all the above was true, I don't see how a big freeze follows and allows no other alternatives.

I don't see anything that concludes that energy, once slowed, can never speed up. Speeding up, by the way, appears to be happening with cosmic expansion. "Heat death" seems the most plausible end of the universe (Big Crunch would require at the very least a slowing of the rate of expansion of the universe and the evidence is against that and I don't expect that to change). Heat death might be called a "Big Freeze", but I don't think your assumptions or logic apply to it.

Nuclear fusion would be an example of your "slowed energy" being made fast again.

Problems with assuming your "all the above" is true:

Information at hand 2: The states of matter are not only dependent on the speed of molecules, but also pressure, and maybe other things. I think you're suggesting that the Big Bang implies a one-way strict slowing of energy (seems false), and that all very slow energy/matter is a solid, and that a Big Freeze would be a solidification of the universe. Heat death on the other hand would have (much or all?) matter spread so thin that I don't think it could be called a solid. Are individual particles in deep space considered a gas? Or is that not even considered a state of matter?

Conclusions 1 to 3: Energy doesn't really slow. It is always moving and it is always moving at a fixed relative speed of c. Lower levels of thermal energy means less vibration or something, but the energy doesn't slow down. Disclaimer: I'm fairly clueless about this.

It's not, so it's not...

Logically, if "the above" is not true, then the statement "if the above is true, then The Big Freeze is the only possible end result of the big bang" is true.

But I'm being a bit pedantic. Klaynos is right that your conclusion is false, but your false assumptions don't logically prove that it's false.

Edited by md65536

Remember Bose-Einstein Condensate.

On your conclusion 2-- You mean everything is made out of same type of energy? Well, energy doesn't have variable type but forms.