How tall are you?

How tall are you?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. How tall are you?

i guess you missed that i knew you were being sarcastic. sometimes it is hard to tell if someone knows they are responding to sarcasm(especially when it is nonvocal). sorry for the misunderstanding.

"Back from England, BTW, and loved every minute of it."

*Sigh* I think I am going to miss my visit to England (I was supposed to go this Autumn :< ). There are lots of fun stuff in England! Whiskey! Leprechauns! No wait, that's Ireland.

Talking about height, it's fun how different regions clearly have taller people (genes you know). I think there was a tribe in Africa where the male average height was near 7'. :o

I am 16 years old and the last I checked I was 6'2. My drivers licnese says 6'1 so I must have grown since then unless it's wrong. :cool: And for all the people who don't like having there weight known anyone can find out how much you weight when you post your height. :)

I don't think anyone cares though since it's over the Internet.

:cool: And for all the people who don't like having there weight known anyone can find out how much you weight when you post your height. :)

and how might that be so?

I weigh exactly 9 stone 10 (136 pounds). explain to me how you would scientificly work that out?

sounds like you`re a similar build to me then, mine is largely muscle though as I work VERY HARD in the garden, with digging and moving tons of fertiliser etc...

there`s not way in muscle "BULK" but alot of deffinition and easily identifiable :)

don`t worry though, Bruce Lee wasn`t huge either, and he could kick ass too :)

Remarkable!

normaly height is taken from the flat soles of the feet up to the top of the head at 90 degree angles of each. what`s the hard part here?

laying down or standing makes little to no difference other than spinal relaxation overnight making you a tiny bit taller, but since this thread isn`t to within a mm or 2, laying down or standing is irrelevence surely!?

Come on YT2095 it was a joke. Perhaps not especially amusing, but a joke. And there was also an deeply buried implicit statement that runs like this -

"I can't immediately see why this information would be useful or relevant. The poster has not explained his purpose. So, it seems to me to be trivial. So I'll give a trivial response."

Now please make me feel a lot better by telling me your post was ironic, although it did contain a coded interpretation of the Copenhagen Interpretation of quantum mechanics.

For the record, 5 10 3/4". Never could get to the 6.

I didn`t see that statement about "Trivia" anywhere?

"I can't immediately see why this information would be useful or relevant. The poster has not explained his purpose. So, it seems to me to be trivial. So I'll give a trivial response."

thing is, for all we Know it could be part of a survey for a Science project? and so it wouldn`t be trivial at all :)

I can`t say my post was "Ironic" either, it was semi-serious (I find it hard to be 100% serious 100% of the time anyway) so I don`t know it THAT helps? :P

And for all the people who don't like having there weight known anyone can find out how much you weight when you post your height. :)/

show me a formula. last time i checked, people have different builds and percentages of bodyfat. some people are more muscular than others, so that also affects it. sure you can find weight if you have the mass, but i don't know about height.

my purpose for asking the question isn't really relavent, is it?

• 1 month later...

4'(7-9[not quite sure])"

Of all the people who have sayed anything, I'm the smallest person (but, I'm only 12, and havn't even started growthspurts). I'm one of the tallest boys in my class(s), but I'm dwarfed to all the girls. I should be one of the taller people.