Portals

Zant

I just finish playing Portal 2 and me and my friend have been arguing if its possible (in theory) to make a portal gun like in the game?

I think it is possible to make it and he dose not he says "A portal gun is impossible to make since there is no way to connect the 2 portals"

and I say to that statement "its possible to make one since they would be on the same wavelength" (maybe the wrong word for it)

So my question is is it possible to make a portal gun in any way,shape or form?

I don't know how the portal gun in the game works. But at least in theory, wormholes would be an option. Though they wouldn't require you to stick them to a wall, most likely. And to make one, you would probably need more energy than what is contained in a gun that size.

I don't know how the portal gun in the game works. But at least in theory, wormholes would be an option. Though they wouldn't require you to stick them to a wall, most likely. And to make one, you would probably need more energy than what is contained in a gun that size.

But it is possible maybe not as a gun but its possible to make portals ?

I just finish playing Portal 2 and me and my friend have been arguing if its possible (in theory) to make a portal gun like in the game?

I think it is possible to make it and he dose not he says "A portal gun is impossible to make since there is no way to connect the 2 portals"

and I say to that statement "its possible to make one since they would be on the same wavelength" (maybe the wrong word for it)

aww i didnt even know it had been released, is co-op any good?

anyway i would doubt it but then again who knows? i wouldnt sit on either side of the fence id just be optimistic about the whole idea and the progression of physics, I.E 200 years ago space travel would have been presumed impossible now its needed to keep society running at usual pace.

aww i didnt even know it had been released, is co-op any good?

anyway i would doubt it but then again who knows? i wouldnt sit on either side of the fence id just be optimistic about the whole idea and the progression of physics, I.E 200 years ago space travel would have been presumed impossible now its needed to keep society running at usual pace.

Yes the co-op is fun although i think the puzzles are a bit easy except a few that you need to think about.

Its true as you say that it may be possible in a few years but still would be fun having in my lifetime atleast :)

haha i wouldnt bank on it, i cant wait to try it. i always remember one level took me ages on the original game, the one where theres a long hall way with no portal walls you had to open 1 and go through the hall to the other side took me a stupid amount of time to figure out then the rest just came easy :P

I have it on a DVD. I would install it today. :lol:

Wormholes can be created but they require a lot of energy.

Heard of Bermuda Triangle? my teacher says that a wormhole is developing there.

Edited by rktpro

I have it on a DVD. I would install it today. :lol:

Wormholes can be created but they require a lot of energy.

Heard of Bermuda Triangle? my teacher says that a wormhole is developing there.

your teacher sounds like the next einstein

your teacher sounds like the next einstein

He is crazy and doesn't know a bit other than his subject-Geography. Actually he said that a black hole was developing there. I think he meant wormhole.

There have been some debates, mostly arguments against, about the research being done by the Professor Günter Nimtz who claims to have tunneled Mozart's 40th Symphony at FLT. The implications of evanescent coupling is the very possibility that maybe we could tunnel long distances at great speed, much like through a wormhole. His papers can be found online and in the ArXive and the reasoning and arguments against as well. All I am saying here is never discount the possibility, if there are people willing to dedicate themselves to trying to find possible solutions to the impossible than it can't hurt to keep an open mind right?

I wish to play Portal II :(