English Aljazeera cartoons :(

JoeSF35

I know there is a thing called free expression, but it still says something when one of their political cartoons says "smart words - crush America and wipe Israel off the face of the earth". I can't link it but you can just go to the site http://english.aljazeera.net/HomePage and it is on the bottom of the page (Cartoons the one about samrt bomb-smart words).

Am I wrong in thinking that this is the epitome of hatred through words?

Once they get a nuke it will be "delivered" to Israel and then Israel will drop their nukes and then...........

Not to defend it, but have you seen some of the anti-Middle East stuff that's come from the US? I saw one cartoon where a bunch of 60's hippy types appealed to a bunch of Iraqi insurgent types with a message of peace. When the Iraqis got tears in their eyes and layed down their rifles, the hippies threw off their vests and beads to reveal camo uniforms and machine guns and mowed the Iraqis down, accompanied by lots of blood and screaming, "Oh, sh*t!"

Bad taste is, unfortunately, universal.

yup, but I'm pretty sure you got to smoke the peace, and listen to beatles to be a full blown hippy.

And of course we could get into questioning if the Jesus you refer to was anything more then a creation of Paul.