Other chatrooms?

This is a message i recieve when i go to the chatroom.

Warning: Other chatrooms are not under the control of SFN. If you enter another chatroom, we are not responsible their behavior.

So how do i go into other chatrooms? If i wanted to. The chatroom says channels #snf. Do i need other codes to enter other rooms? And if so. Is there a list somewhere to those codes that I can get a hold of??

This is a message i recieve when i go to the chatroom.

Warning: Other chatrooms are not under the control of SFN. If you enter another chatroom, we are not responsible their behavior.

So how do i go into other chatrooms? If i wanted to. The chatroom says channels #snf. Do i need other codes to enter other rooms? And if so. Is there a list somewhere to those codes that I can get a hold of??

Why would you want to chat with anyone but us!? I'm truly hurt Anura :P

I cant type into that status bar. HOw do i do it?

You type it into the same place you'd type your messages for the chatroom.

The most popular other chatroom is #otw, "off the wall", in which people talk about just about anything. They also have few qualms about hurling insults (playfully) or talking about not-safe-for-work subjects, so enter at your own risk.

Id love to chat with you all. But everytime i go there i see nothing happening. And lately ive been saying hi to see if anyone is there and i get no responses. Am i to believe the 20 people that are usually in the chatroom are not ?