I've heard a lot about a program called Eye Q for the computer.

It supposedly increases your reading speed by exorcizing the eye with work outs.

Has anyone else heard of/have it? Does it work?

I really want to increase my reading speed without spending like $300 for a program.

Is there any program like it without the cost?

never heard of it, sounds ok, why do you want to improve your reading speed, surely reading more will slowly make you quicker at reading, if you are serious, just get their demo its only $14, and if you are serious and this is seemingly the only thing like it then go for it..... unless you wanna go *cough* illegal *cough*, but i dont know if that kinda program is circulated in illegal circles, as that kinda person generally doesnt wish to imrprove thier reading skills, all the same...

on their site: http://www.infmind.com/ go to:

'introduction',

'how it works' &

'first time users'

looking at the screen shots from the program, it is seemingly just fast moving text and objects, you could easily re-create this in flash-MX or some such program.

this would make your eyes work faster and could improve your reading speed [im guessing!]

take note of the speeds of the objects in the videos, the images you can focus on, but the text moves too fast to read it all.

would someone be able to create a program like this for free with a flash creator? Would anyone be willing to do that? That would be awesome, as Im not looking to spend $300 or more for a program that just shows you fast moving apples, cookies and basketballs :)

I would volunteer, but I dont know any flash :)

flash is really simple to make a quick moving object, you dont need any coding or anything, just need to understand what a frame is and how to make more than one frame, making a video, it just takes a while to put loads of frames together... unless you use motion tweening, which i could again teach you really easily. i have macromedia flash mx 2004, free trial from: http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_mx2004_pro just sign up and do it, they never send you stuff.

Ive managed to :cough: umm...get my hands on...a version of EyeQ but all I can access now is the miniEYE and miniREAD exorcises. Its a shame because I feel like my eyes are faster and better, but I dont have the full version now. Ive been spoiled. :)

Edit- Post # 444