Telepathy - Schizophrenia , how this works?

VinkoRajic

Telepathy - how it works? Brain is sending signals to different parts of body but by some people signals are send out from their body to other human bodies. Voices , smell , thoughts and small muscles movements.

I am telepathic I can exchange voice messages , video , people can move

muscles on my body from distance and much more.

The most of people do not believe this is possible but I exist.

Maybe many people out there are just target for telepathic jokes but they think they are schizophrenic.

It can be possible that many schizophrenic people just receive telepathic messages from some other person without any knowledge about it, also neither sender or receiver understand what is going on.

Also no Schizophrenia just telepathy.

Using telepathy people can wake me up any time and talk to me, what is really impressive people can move small muscles on my body from long distance.

Maybe some of students or doctors is interesting to work with me, also make an experiment.

I do not understand why I can not find someone to work with me , I do not know about Schizophrenia but what if many people out there are target for telepathy or for telepathic terror from some idiot?

I am telepathic

Up until the point that someone actually demonstrates that they are telepathic, the presumption has to be that no, you aren't.

If you actually were, you could claim the James Randi foundation million-dollar prize.

I hope this doesn't feed into anyone's paranoia, but it does seem logical to me that if telepathy was used as some secret method of espionage, schizophrenia would be used as a decoy for anyone claiming telepathic assault. On the other hand, how would you actually know if what you were experiencing was actually telepathy or your imagination? So I don't see how it would be possible to rule out schizophrenia even for yourself. The problem however, imo, is that if you treat it as schizophrenia, then you could be given mind-suppressing drugs so if you don't want your mind suppressed, you'd be best off not reacting to the symptoms. However, I don't think anyone should discourage people from seeking mental health treatment when they are suffering from some form of subjective "anguish." You can always seek treatment and "try it out" and if you don't like the effects, you could gradually reduce medication and attempt to deal with problems through therapy or other non-pharmaceutical methods. I am not a licensed psychiatrist, though, so I have no legitimacy in either diagnosing mental illness or suggesting treatments. I can only discuss what I think based on what (I think) I know, the same way any other amateur discussing the matter would.

Up until the point that someone actually demonstrates that they are telepathic, the presumption has to be that no, you aren't.

If you actually were, you could claim the James Randi foundation million-dollar prize.

HEHE "claim the James Randi foundation million-dollar prize " . You think he is going to give 1 100 000 $ to me if I give evidence for telepathy.

Never

I hope this doesn't feed into anyone's paranoia, but it does seem logical to me that if telepathy was used as some secret method of espionage, schizophrenia would be used as a decoy for anyone claiming telepathic assault. On the other hand, how would you actually know if what you were experiencing was actually telepathy or your imagination? So I don't see how it would be possible to rule out schizophrenia even for yourself. The problem however, imo, is that if you treat it as schizophrenia, then you could be given mind-suppressing drugs so if you don't want your mind suppressed, you'd be best off not reacting to the symptoms. However, I don't think anyone should discourage people from seeking mental health treatment when they are suffering from some form of subjective "anguish." You can always seek treatment and "try it out" and if you don't like the effects, you could gradually reduce medication and attempt to deal with problems through therapy or other non-pharmaceutical methods. I am not a licensed psychiatrist, though, so I have no legitimacy in either diagnosing mental illness or suggesting treatments. I can only discuss what I think based on what (I think) I know, the same way any other amateur discussing the matter would.

HM, what if someone can talk to you and move small muscles on your body?? Is that paranoia?

HEHE "claim the James Randi foundation million-dollar prize " . You think he is going to give 1 100 000 $ to me if I give evidence for telepathy.

Never

Yes he will lol, I mentioned it in the other thread, and if you actually are telepathic that million would just be the tip of the iceberg in terms of how rich you could be. Not to mention you could revolutionise humaity's understanding of science and nature.

And the reason that people assume that you are schizophremic (or perhaps just making things up) is that first in all history no instance of a person claiming a 'supernatural' ability who has ever stood up to scientific scrutiny. This makes it seem that it is highly probably that you are not in fact psychic, assuming that is true and that you actually believe in what you are saying, insanity fits the bill nicely. Schizophrenia more specifically matches up nicely with all the symptoms you mentioned.

Considering the vast number of people who make claims of this nature, I think that the emphasis should definitely be on you to prove your claims validity. I'm it is true I will be the first personto apologise lol, and maybe get in line for tickets for the stage show,

One has to establish that telepathy exists first. Hearing voices and having one's muscles twitch is not evidence of it. The evidence has to exclude all other possibilities.

Never

It'll never happen because the claim will not stand up under scrutiny under controlled conditions. People claiming paranormal abilities are either deluded or are scam artists.

We, too, demand evidence/support, though we won't pay you any money. It's rule #1 for the speculations board. Without it, this is indistinguishable from trolling.

One has to establish that telepathy exists first. Hearing voices and having one's muscles twitch is not evidence of it. The evidence has to exclude all other possibilities.

Maybe it's like schrodinger's cat, though. When you observe it, it disappears.laugh.gif

We, too, demand evidence/support, though we won't pay you any money. It's rule #1 for the speculations board. Without it, this is indistinguishable from trolling.

I don't think he's trolling. I think he's really experience what he believes is telepathy and he's trying to understand how it works. I'm guess the schizophrenia explanation doesn't help him because he doesn't understand that all schizophrenia really has to mean is that imaginary experiences become completely real-seeming, i.e. to the point you can no longer distinguish them from 'reality.' Personally, I find this definition somewhat biased in favor of people who automatically reduce any uncommon experience to unreal status to avoid social stigma of "thinking outside the box."

Therapeutically, though, I would want to know what someone's body is trying to communicate to them through their imagination. This could be done by analyzing the message in the "telepathic communications." Theoretically, once the underlying desires/drives are dealt with, the telepathy would go away because it would no longer serve a purpose. I believe this is the basic logic of Freudian psychoanalysis.

I am going to give evidence for telepathy but how can I stop this terror show , I lost 10 Years becouse of this. I have to find a way to stop telepathy when I want. Please read this: Telepathy - stalking terror

You really do not think telepathy is possible than meet me and try it with me.

What if many people out there are telepathic but they are target for some "funny" man telepathic terror.

Never

If you assume that he won't and so not even try, then of course he won't. However, prove your self right on two accounts:

1) That you really do have telepathic abilities

2) James Randi won't pay for proof of telepathic abilities

and actually do the test.

If you really believe that you have this ability, then you have nothing to loose by undertaking the test (even if you don't claim the money, or donate it to a worthy cause). However, if you have doubts that you really have this ability, then taking the test will reveal the truth to you (and the world if you are right).

In other words, if you think you have this ability, then there is no real reason that you should not undertake the test (even if you don't think he will pay up).

I am in France, travel to US for nothing, maybe I do it some day with some very good telepathic friend, I do not understand stupid thing with telepathy and Randi. I exist, millions know for my existence but I am not in some serious lab to make some really research on telepathy and my brain. Who is actually fighting my existence? What you think?

If you meet me you are going to be able to talk with me after short time using your brain on long distance. Do you think that actually many telepathic people are actually thinking that they have some psycho problem? I hope there is someone who want to work with me on this and save me of this terror show.

I am in France, travel to US for nothing, maybe I do it some day with some very good telepathic friend, I do not understand stupid thing with telepathy and Randi. I exist, millions know for my existence but I am not in some serious lab to make some really research on telepathy and my brain. Who is actually fighting my existence? What you think?

If you meet me you are going to be able to talk with me after short time using your brain on long distance. Do you think that actually many telepathic people are actually thinking that they have some psycho problem? I hope there is someone who want to work with me on this and save me of this terror show.

Let's just assume for a moment that telepathy is possible. If it was, it would have to occur through some form of electromagnetic transmissions, right? E.g. radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible light, UV, or x-rays. Now, as far as I know, aluminum foil blocks out all types of electromagnetic waves except x-rays, which require lead. But unless you are receiving telepathic transmissions in the x-ray spectrum, covering your receiver in aluminum foil should block any transmissions. You would only have to figure out what part of your body was receiving the transmissions. If it was your head, you could just wear a proverbial "tin foil cap." If it was located somewhere else on your body, you might be able to figure out where by systematically covering a different part of your body each day in aluminum foil. You could wrap yourself from head to toe in foil but that might make it difficult to accomplish daily activities. If you just tried on leg one day and the other one the next, etc., you might eventually deduce a part of your body that could be blocked and stop the telepathy that way. If the transmissions turn out to be x-ray band, you might have to switch to lead, which would be heavy - but since xrays are carcinogenic, I would guess you'd be experiencing cancers by now from the transmissions so they're probably not x-rays if they're real at all.

Let's just assume for a moment that telepathy is possible. If it was, it would have to occur through some form of electromagnetic transmissions, right? E.g. radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible light, UV, or x-rays. Now, as far as I know, aluminum foil blocks out all types of electromagnetic waves except x-rays, which require lead. But unless you are receiving telepathic transmissions in the x-ray spectrum, covering your receiver in aluminum foil should block any transmissions. You would only have to figure out what part of your body was receiving the transmissions. If it was your head, you could just wear a proverbial "tin foil cap." If it was located somewhere else on your body, you might be able to figure out where by systematically covering a different part of your body each day in aluminum foil. You could wrap yourself from head to toe in foil but that might make it difficult to accomplish daily activities. If you just tried on leg one day and the other one the next, etc., you might eventually deduce a part of your body that could be blocked and stop the telepathy that way. If the transmissions turn out to be x-ray band, you might have to switch to lead, which would be heavy - but since xrays are carcinogenic, I would guess you'd be experiencing cancers by now from the transmissions so they're probably not x-rays if they're real at all.

I tried aluminum foil on my head but was not stopping this, it is very stupid. I am going to get some big aluminum foil and cover my body and connect it to the Earth but i do not think this is going to work. I do not know much about brain waves, I am working on to find some very good neurologist. I think not many people know about how brain signals are transited.

I tried aluminum foil on my head but was not stopping this, it is very stupid. I am going to get some big aluminum foil and cover my body and connect it to the Earth but i do not think this is going to work. I do not know much about brain waves, I am working on to find some very good neurologist. I think not many people know about how brain signals are transited.

Within your body there are nerve cells. I don't know much about them but I know they don't extend beyond your skin. If you were transmitting or receiving signals, it would have to happen through EM wave signals. What does get transmitted between individuals is sensory information. Audio, visual, and tactile as well as smell all transmit information. Electronic media such as TV, internet, telephones, etc. are used extensively to convey all sorts of complex messages, many of which operate on sub-conscious levels. Although these are sub-conscious, they're not that hard to discern if you analyze them. You just have to be careful not to read things into them because that can allow your mind to become hyperactive. This is when you hear about people watching TV and thinking that secret codes are being transmitted, etc. That doesn't happen as far as I know. The sub-conscious information communicated through media is more like the tone of voice of the newscasters suggesting things about what they're reporting. E.g. when newscasters report that Gaddafi hasn't stepped down from power yet, they use an annoyed tone that sub-consciously cues people to feel like everyone gets annoyed when people make unpopular decisions, etc. I suppose if you were really in tune with people's intonation and ways of expressing things, it might feel like they were sending telepathic messages to you. In reality, people do try to communicate a lot of information without saying things explicitly. You can relieve your brain of the burden of decoding all their implicit messages by simply asking them to say things more explicitly. Many times people will resist and get upset, but many will understand your discomfort with decoding their unspoken messages and attempt to relieve you of the burden by saying things outright.

Within your body there are nerve cells. I don't know much about them but I know they don't extend beyond your skin. If you were transmitting or receiving signals, it would have to happen through EM wave signals. What does get transmitted between individuals is sensory information. Audio, visual, and tactile as well as smell all transmit information. Electronic media such as TV, internet, telephones, etc. are used extensively to convey all sorts of complex messages, many of which operate on sub-conscious levels. Although these are sub-conscious, they're not that hard to discern if you analyze them. You just have to be careful not to read things into them because that can allow your mind to become hyperactive. This is when you hear about people watching TV and thinking that secret codes are being transmitted, etc. That doesn't happen as far as I know. The sub-conscious information communicated through media is more like the tone of voice of the newscasters suggesting things about what they're reporting. E.g. when newscasters report that Gaddafi hasn't stepped down from power yet, they use an annoyed tone that sub-consciously cues people to feel like everyone gets annoyed when people make unpopular decisions, etc. I suppose if you were really in tune with people's intonation and ways of expressing things, it might feel like they were sending telepathic messages to you. In reality, people do try to communicate a lot of information without saying things explicitly. You can relieve your brain of the burden of decoding all their implicit messages by simply asking them to say things more explicitly. Many times people will resist and get upset, but many will understand your discomfort with decoding their unspoken messages and attempt to relieve you of the burden by saying things outright.

This is very bad, I was thinking I could be very interesting to many scientist, maybe they could find many things out of me because with me they know what is transmitting and when. I work all the time, they are working with people that can do my thing on very short moments. I send many emails to different offices but no answer. This is stupid because I have some things that are very good and if people could find out how this works and how to use it I think many people would be very happy.

This is very bad, I was thinking I could be very interesting to many scientist, maybe they could find many things out of me because with me they know what is transmitting and when. I work all the time, they are working with people that can do my thing on very short moments. I send many emails to different offices but no answer. This is stupid because I have some things that are very good and if people could find out how this works and how to use it I think many people would be very happy.

Ethical scientists would only want to collect data from you if they were certain that it wouldn't harm you in any way. They would probably, thus, require you to first be evaluated psychologically. They could then study what you are experiencing and come up with tests to see what may be causing it. However, since what's happening with you sounds like it is causing you suffering, their first concern would have to be with alleviating it rather than allowing it to persist unnecessarily just in order to collect more data. The only person who can legitimately study what's going on with you without seeking treatment for you is you - and then the question is how ethically are you treating yourself by not seeking advice about how to inhibit whatever it is, whether telepathic signals or mental aberrations. If, however, you don't find it more than a minor nuisance, you could collect data by keeping a detailed journal of your experiences. You could then publish your journals for researchers to study. If you really believe it is telepathy, I would suggest trying the tin foil wrapping and keeping accurate records of any changes in your experiences. Just for the record, however, please remember that I am in no way suggesting that any of this is more than ideas for amateur research you can do for yourself. I am not suggesting that this is in any way a substitute for medical or psychiatric care that may help you after dealing with troublesome experiences.

Never

And I thought you're telepathic.. he is, he has all the funds, and proved it already.

But that's besides the point. Even if there weren't any dollars to spend, the burden of proof is on the claimant. The "million dollars challenge" is merely a way to demonstrate the same idea.

I can claim I'm telekinetic. In fact, I've been levitating dust around the backside of your head for the past four days but you just haven't seen it. Would you believe me? I assume (good lord, I hope) you wouldn't.

You shouldn't. Not without proof.

So.. just like you'd expect me to provide proof, we expect you to provide proof.

Which, really, isn't going to be all that hard for you. If you really are telepathic, the (VERY simple) test is going to be 100% successful. So.. why not do it?

HM, what if someone can talk to you and move small muscles on your body?? Is that paranoia?

Yes.

The challenge of Randi has to be paid because it's a non-profit organization. To offer the reward he HAS to have the money in the bank. Not to mention if you were to due it and he refused to pay you could easily sue, not to mention all the other money you could make from other charlatans for taking Randi down

The challenge of Randi has to be paid because it's a non-profit organization. To offer the reward he HAS to have the money in the bank. Not to mention if you were to due it and he refused to pay you could easily sue, not to mention all the other money you could make from other charlatans for taking Randi down

$Well , maybe I can try to get those 1 100 000 $ . You know Randi is working all his life to find out if I exist. I do not understand what is he going to do when he start tolking with me without oppening his Mouth. I think there are very many people that know about me, I think Randi know about me. This is stupid with Randi. No one is giving 1 milion to someone.

He can easy give it to some of his friends and tell : "This guy can do something paranormal".

To give 1 100 000 to someone is ....

Let's just assume for a moment that telepathy is possible. If it was, it would have to occur through some form of electromagnetic transmissions, right? E.g. radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible light, UV, or x-rays. Now, as far as I know, aluminum foil blocks out all types of electromagnetic waves except x-rays, which require lead. But unless you are receiving

Proving something about something unknown by assuming that it is only something that is known, is not really useful. This leads to conclusions like "heavier-than-air aircraft are impossible" and "rockets couldn't work in a vacuum". I could assume that all transmission of speech is carried by sound waves and go on to prove that telephones are impossible.

$Well , maybe I can try to get those 1 100 000 $ . You know Randi is working all his life to find out if I exist. I do not understand what is he going to do when he start tolking with me without oppening his Mouth. I think there are very many people that know about me, I think Randi know about me. This is stupid with Randi. No one is giving 1 milion to someone.

He can easy give it to some of his friends and tell : "This guy can do something paranormal".

To give 1 100 000 to someone is ....

You'd have to devise a test that would prove your abilities and rule out deception. Or, submit to the tests Randi would have already devised (which might be restrictively specific to some feat that he considers to be "telepathy").

If you have such tests or experiments it would be interesting to hear about them here, though ruling out deception would be difficult.

!

Moderator Note

As we are not actually pursuing a discussion of how telepathy might work, or are being provided with anything resembling evidence that it does, this is closed.

Do not reintroduce the topic elsewhere