What if a double facepalm is not enough?

Djordje

I do have to *facepalm* a lot. When a fail is so big that oneface palm is not enough, my friends help me like this: http://lolpics.se/pics/482.jpg

But what if I encounter another fail like "Sweden is in Asia" (that's my 17 year old friend's EPIC FAIL) ?

I assume that you're also in the age-range of about 17, since I read that you have no experience in any bigger FAIL than someone not knowing where Sweden is? I'll agree it's a pretty massive fail.

I think you need more experience and more detailed knowledge of some fields of science or engineering to appreciate the really big fails in life.

If you encounter a fail where two palms aren't sufficient, this is a good step up.

I assume that you're also in the age-range of about 17, since I read that you have no experience in any bigger FAIL than someone not knowing where Sweden is? I'll agree it's a pretty massive fail.

I think you need more experience and more detailed knowledge of some fields of science or engineering to appreciate the really big fails in life.

If you encounter a fail where two palms aren't sufficient, this is a good step up.

Thanks for good advice ;) A lot of learning ahead of me... By the way, I'm 15 rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...