• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mad Mardigan: you weren't joking about your desktop being clean :D

No incentive to put stuff on it?

I like it nice and clean, only thing that has changed since the last photo, is there is now an icon for far cry. Had to add it for the mod to let you have no disk to play.

nice dog pulkit!

nice to see you keep CMD on there!

and norton' date=' good good, i prefer the windows media v8, but thats just me :)

also, looking at the time.... what were you doing on SFN at 00:07 (your local time)!?[/quote']

I am most active at night (working days are no exception ....) :)

mmm, speaking of skins, i really like jordie's. brings a whole new meaning to the word "skin"

I am using the kde window manager on Linux. The wallpaper if that is what your talking about I got from Dwp wallpapers (just do google search for it) :rolleyes: The skin I used on kde is plastic with the windows as kermick. The other stuff is eye candy. Linux rocks. :)

Anyone use these Java based applications which should essentially enable you to have "several desktops" in WinXP (similar to what you have in RH, workspaces or what are they called) ? Wouldn't mind having one if they wouldn't completely eliminate performance.

limited edition of what?

"Anyone use these Java based applications which should essentially enable you to have "several desktops" in WinXP" -- Perennial

there is this kinda feature in linux, i have never heard of a windows version and the most probably will compromise performance.

"Anyone use these Java based applications which should essentially enable you to have "several desktops" in WinXP" -- Perennial

Actually did some googling during these couple of hours and found some sort of a "developer interface" that enables you to have 4 separate desktops in XP ... and since its not by microsoft it actually works pretty well ... even with respect to performance, its essentially the same thing as in RH.

mine only has 20 hotkeys and they are additional buttons, i will look into printscreening for you, is there really no button next to scroll lock other than print? does print send to the printer or print screen?