What does your desktop look like??

bloodhound

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that Concierto de Aranjuez? I didn't know Paco de Lucia had a version of that. Isn't he more of a flamenco guitarist?

Here's the pic I have on my desktop. Of course, you can't actually see it right now because it's completely covered in icons. I really need to clean it up, it's just gotten totally out of hand.

takingofchrist.jpg

My desktop is a bit boring. I just picked a random picture to replace the desktop after the previous crash. Generally I pick pictures of one of my experiments. This one is of two steel pins burning.

pins.jpeg

mine has icons everywhere 25 in total, i know exactly where they all are, and what they are, so its really easy for me to navigate through all of them. they are set out in little groups and each group has seperate lines!

and for the desktop picture, i merged the figures from 2 computer games [tron and gun metal] so theres a big robot and a tron guy.

desktop.jpg

woa mulder man, thats even worse than mine! and i never thought id say that.

you really should clear it up - put it into folders or something.

having many desktop items can slow down your computer at start-up.

whilsts i cannot say this is true for certain, i have proved it to myself several times on different computers,

i would clear mine up further, but i reguarly use the icons on my desktop, some are there for a short space of time (the bottom two) but other than that i use them, so its not worth moving them somewhere else.

mine has icons everywhere 25 in total' date=' i know exactly where they all are, and what they are, so its really easy for me to navigate through all of them. they are set out in little groups and each group has seperate lines!

and for the desktop picture, i merged the figures from 2 computer games [tron and gun metal'] so theres a big robot and a tron guy.

I like the 'fake my documents'; are you a Red Alert fan (for those of you theat dont know its a computer game)

I like the 'fake my documents'; are you a Red Alert fan (for those of you theat dont know its a computer game)

i made a 'fake' my documents because half the time games instal their saved files into the real my documents and it gets really annoying!

so i made this 'fake' my documents to put all my documents in.

anyway, no i am not really a red alert fan, why did you ask?

seems a bit of a random question really!

mine`s similar to Bloodhounds, plain black, except my icons are all neatly arranged on the left hand side and ordered by frequency of use. I`m using a blue/grey border instead of the yellow/grey.

it looks quite color coordinated when SFN`s open :)

J'Dona's background is rather nice. Any linkage?
Sorry, just noticed your post. I got the picture from here: http://gallery.artofgregmartin.com/wallpapers.html

There's a login when you try to go further but the username and password are both posted there, it's just a technicality. Lots of great images there, the guy's really good at it.

Forgot to mention, the wallpaper I'm currently using is called "Shattered", and you can get it in 1600x1200 from there if you want.

nice dog pulkit!

nice to see you keep CMD on there!

and norton, good good, i prefer the windows media v8, but thats just me :)

also, looking at the time.... what were you doing on SFN at 00:07 (your local time)!?