What does your desktop look like??

bloodhound

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tidied it up as much as I could for this thread. It used to be completely chocas but I can't seem to get it any less cluttered. I could just put everything in 1 folder but I like everything out in the open.

• 1 year later...

Insane, that is a nice desktop (considering that it's GNOME).

A screen shot of my absolutely gorgeous K desktop is located [here] although because my free host is all free-host-ish, you might have to navigate to my homepage and back again to avoid being accused of evil evil hotlinking, if you can't work out how to do that, then you're clearly really dumb so screw you.

The icons and stuff are usually hidden and only appear when the mouse is in range, but I figured I'd have them there so that my desktop would look like slightly more than a background+image desktop.

Hey, gnome is sexy! (lol and as I'm posting this I'm running KDE)

btw you do know you can just copy+past, or simply reload the page when you get the "this free host is awesome" page?

plac.php0h.com/Graphics/desktop.png

the tree I can;t find the screen shot... I've never been a massive fan of KDE's general look, prefer the cleanness of gnome... nice IA, and YT the prtscr or print screen button in the top right then open on paint (start -> run -> type paint) and paste into there.

*smacks head repeatedly on desk* (or would do if I had a desk near me).

Your best bet is to navigate to plac.php0h.com and then back to the URL of the screenshot so that your referring URL doesn't give the impression that the image was hotlinked.

*smacks head repeatedly on desk* (or would do if I had a desk near me).

Your best bet is to navigate to plac.php0h.com and then back to the URL of the screenshot so that your referring URL doesn't give the impression that the image was hotlinked.

Yeah got it to work in the end, hehe. Looks nice.

My uni desktop is a slightly modified macOSx standard with the bar at the bottom but with hubble deep field in the back ground :D Or at least it was before I covered it with so many folders and files that I can no longer make much of it out... Or infact find anything, ever...