• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES!!!!!

obviously!!!!!

what else CAN you do on it?

so theres loadsa space and it looks cool, you dont need that much space, a task bar is probably quicker, it uses less processing power, its simpler and quicker

so why would you want it?

(btw, you can also use ctrl+drag for the same thing)

It is pretty neat, but mostly useless as well. I really don't have so many windows open that it is usefull (you can't manipulate them in 3d state anyway) or so many icons that i need more space.

I think my brother would find it usefull because he tends to whore his desktop space. Running at 1200+ by whatever screen res on a 21 inch monitor doesn't even seem to give him enough real estate. He might find this usefull because you get a significant space increas, especially if you move the icons far away.

The lack of functionality is a hinderance too. I would like to see all of the normal system commands available when right clicking an object/icon. It would also be convenient if you could control the system more intimately, without having to restart it. Some examples include: being able to create a new document, click and drag objects from the desktop to a window, select which program to open a file with, control which system icons appear, change the screen saver, etc.

Note: you can change some system properties while Sphere is running by hitting the "Show Desktop" quicklaunch button.

Well, I suppose the little onscreen keyboard doenst help, but just try to ignore it. :)

This is one of my desktop schemes I like to switch around occasionally, so I might just post more of them later...we'll see

btw-sorry about the sort of bad graphics, but if I didnt dull it down a bit, then it would be something like 2 meg, so I'll just deal :D

Desktop.JPG

we cannot access your hosted images.... you need to host it as a link in a thread... we cant (or at least i cant) access that link you posted as it is YOUR hosted atachments.. i can only access mine! (ie. not yours!)

Can't access it...not the right privileges or something

"MolecularMan14, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Thats all I get

woa, thats bad... visuals for 30MB is not worth it!!!

lets see what the others find though... rebooting your computer can make a difference, try it, although i think that is for general use so the step-up should still be the same, try it.

woa' date=' thats bad... visuals for 30MB is not worth it!!!

lets see what the others find though... rebooting your computer can make a difference, try it, although i think that is for general use so the step-up should still be the same, try it.[/quote']

Those of us with 1.5 gigs don't really care :P

The first time you install it chomps resources - reboot very much required!

well, if i upgrade to 1GB, id still care... every little helps! if you have the "1.5GB = dont care" attitude then your computer will soon will up

and your mars picture was cool... you seem good on that program, and apparently its not that easy - so well done :)