Infinity & Life

Dean Mullen

Given eternal time, every possibility will emerge an infinite number of times or given an infinite amount of space or both, every possibility will happen an infinite number of times, yet me being consciously aware of reality a possibility, so shouldn't I being consciously aware of reality happen an infinite number of times across space? so if the universe was infinite this would make absolutely no sense, because I am experiencing one life not an infinite number of life's, so how is this resolved?

Given eternal time, every possibility will emerge an infinite number of times or given an infinite amount of space or both, every possibility will happen an infinite number of times, ....

To apply the theory of probability you first need a probability space in which to formulate your problem and assertrions. You don't have one.l

Ok, this is sort of like a topic I've just posted...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean but I'll take a stab at what I think you mean...

You want to know are your past copies concious of this and will your future copies be aware of this? and how do you not remember what the past copy thought or anything from his lifetime? and will/why won't the future copy know of your thoughts and experiences?

Here it goes...

Even though you might look like him, smell like him, share the same experiences and thoughts, you are not him! You are you!

Damn, that's made me go on another theory trip.

Ok, this is sort of like a topic I've just posted...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean but I'll take a stab at what I think you mean...

You want to know are your past copies concious of this and will your future copies be aware of this? and how do you not remember what the past copy thought or anything from his lifetime? and will/why won't the future copy know of your thoughts and experiences?

Here it goes...

Even though you might look like him, smell like him, share the same experiences and thoughts, you are not him! You are you!

Damn, that's made me go on another theory trip.

No I mean people throughout space in the multiverse right now as we speak not throughout time, I mean as in space, I mean I know there just identically similar beings to me but they are not me right? but the maths also states every possibility must repeat an infinite number of times & not just my atomic configuration but my very existence and conscious awareness of reality, and it is a possibility because I am conscious & aware so this consciousness & awareness must re-appear throughout the multiverse?