Jeanne

blike

Jeanne, Jeanne, the dancing machine. And there's another one behind it. =P

When Jeanne hits (tonight) it'll set a record for most hurricanes to strike Florida in a single season.

Both blike and myself are in relatively safe areas according to the path, though. I just drew a little map here based on the above map to show roughly where he and I are located in the state.

jeanne.gif

Actually I'm a bit closer than my circle would indicate, but not quite as close to the path as blike is. But the "dirty" side of a hurricane is the right side, and we're both on the left side, and he's on the far side of a bunch of land, so the most either of us will likely see is a little wind and maybe a lot of rain.

man, there's really something up with florida, this is the 4th one in recent months, hows florida dealing with it?

dont you just re-build you city only, for it to be destroyed again, only that that has happened 3 times now!

poor people, you should start a "save the florida" campaign.

personally, whilsts i'd call him a big girl, that would be as a joke! maybe you didnt mean it like that, or he didnt take it like that, but i'd rather he ran away and lived than stayed put and died [but then thats just a personal view!]

oh well, what can you do?

4 hurricanes, short time, chances are that some will take the [approx] same route.

im sure that there are not many places visited by hurricanes as frequently as florida, especially in recent times.

im sure that there are not many places visited by hurricanes as frequently as florida' date=' especially in recent times.[/quote']

I dunno, 4 in 6 weeks is bad, and a record break for the last 125 years (or something like that). the pacific does quite well for Hurricanes also though, esp Japan and that area (they call them Typhoons there).

He hid from the first one like a big girl.

We all mocked him so he's running towards this one with his arms in the air' date=' shouting.[/quote']Given his new sales job with the Parachute & Javelin Co., this could be dangerous. I'd hate to see him pull the ripcord with his other hand full of metal rods....