Contradictions: Religion vs Science

Mr Rayon

All are tempted by the Devil.

Mathew chapter 4 verse 1: Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

But to overcome you need to understand:

Mathew chapter 4 verse 10: Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, `You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.' ''

Nevertheless you were stirring up the others: Refrain from such behavior:

I am not aware of any sons of God who are atheist terrorists or cult leaders. One of us speaks the truth.

It is my belief that jesus went into the wilderness to avoid temptation, not to be tempted. This is an example of the disconect between knowledge and understanding the problem is in the translation.

The bible version I only use is the New King James Version. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_King_James_Version Its numerical numbering system uses seventy instead of the usual three score and ten. This is much easier to understand in the scientific arena.

The church does not understand the depth of wisdom and knowledge contained within the scripture. Many Catholic sermons are still spoken in a Latin language that people do not understand. Why? Because it is a form of showing off and serves no purpose, only masking out the word of God.

I assume here you need me to spell it out. Simply God powers the cosmos, in fact God is the cosmos, and ultimately wishes to tell you (his Sons) how he does this, how the cosmos works. How he also is your life force (Spirit). This Spirit is in the same image as God.

2Corinthians chapter 4 verse 4: whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

May I suggest you ask the Father yourself, because you will have many questions and need many answers. Vision often come when you sleep and not distracted by the world. There is a skill of vision interpretation that you will need to develop.

You have absolutely no evidence to support any of this.. and you know it... BTW, do you have a youtube channel?

All are tempted by the Devil.

Mathew chapter 4 verse 1: Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.

But to overcome you need to understand:

Mathew chapter 4 verse 10: Then Jesus said to him, "Away with you, Satan! For it is written, `You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.' ''

Nevertheless you were stirring up the others: Refrain from such behavior:

I am not aware of any sons of God who are atheist terrorists or cult leaders. One of us speaks the truth.

No you are simply assuming the no true scotsman fallacy, anyone who does anything you cannot equate as right cannot be a true son of god, this is highly improbable since there are no doubt many millions of people of many religions including Christianity who do not think someone like you is a true son of god....

It is my belief that jesus went into the wilderness to avoid temptation, not to be tempted. This is an example of the disconect between knowledge and understanding the problem is in the translation.

Please tell me where the Devil cannot be found. The Devil can enter you wherever you are, if you understand the Spirit as a force of life, then bad Spirit can enter you at anytime. Learn to recognize when this happens and half your problem is solved. The other half is resisting the temptation being offered.

My apologies for not answering you before here:

Given the problems such a large brain presents, why is it that evolution developed such a brain that is only partially used?

We probably just haven't learned to use it efficiently yet. Communication with the Spirit teaches us many skills we have not developed before.

You have as much chance as I have in finding accurate information on this fact. I first read this information over 30 years ago in a book somewhere and since then not much has changed.

The point in question is that the human brain and mind has abilities far beyond our understanding at this time. For this fact I am extremely grateful and because of this I have hope for the future of mankind.

yes, i am sure you are grateful for the small gaps in human knowledge, it gives you a place to hide your favorite sky daddy...

The difficulty involved in any form of education especially one as complex and complete as this ending up involving transparent power and energy is colossal. The need for basic social behavior education all the way to advanced cosmic power and energy that drives the universe. Such an immense task only a God could face and attempt.

This is a bold assertion, please show some evidence of this that is not simply a quote from your book of fairy tales...

The biggest problem is man is much smarter than any God (so he thinks).

Actually since there is no evidence for god or this assertion you are whistling in the dark...

You come from the power of God and when you leave here you return to where you came from, God.

Most importantly you came for a reason.

Another assertion with no supporting evidence...

For Jesus it was to reveal the living God to us, the Spirit of Life itself:

yet another unsupported assertion...

You need to stop quoting a book of fairy tales to support your belief in those fairy tales...

Please tell me where the Devil cannot be found. The Devil can enter you wherever you are, if you understand the Spirit as a force of life, then bad Spirit can enter you at anytime. Learn to recognize when this happens and half your problem is solved. The other half is resisting the temptation being offered.

Yet another unsupported assertion...

We probably just haven't learned to use it efficiently yet. Communication with the Spirit teaches us many skills we have not developed before.

Care to show some support for this other than your opinion?

What exactly is the devil tempting jesus with? given that a true wilderness presents what temptation exactly? Do you know how to use your brain efficiently? This is nothing but pure speculation based on writings that is a translation from the original teachings and therefore can't be a true or accurate reprisentation.

Edited by dimreepr

You have absolutely no evidence to support any of this.. and you know it... BTW, do you have a youtube channel?

No you are simply assuming the no true scotsman fallacy, anyone who does anything you cannot equate as right cannot be a true son of god, this is highly improbable since there are no doubt many millions of people of many religions including Christianity who do not think someone like you is a true son of god....

The scripture itself supports this see:

Revelation chapter 21 verses 10-12+

10. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11. having the glory of God. And her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.

12. Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Plus more

and as being a son of God, only the Father knows the contents of my mind and my status.

What exactly is the devil tempting jesus with? given that a true wilderness presents what temptation exactly? Do you know how to use your brain efficiently? This is nothing but pure speculation based on writings that is a translation from the original teachings and therefore can't be a true or accurate.

Read the scripture for yourself.

10. And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11. having the glory of God. And her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.

12. Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Plus more

and as being a son of God, only the Father knows the contents of my mind and my status.

Not an answer, as the scriptures are translated from the origanal and therefore inacurate, unless of course you can understand a language 2,000 or so years old?

Plus more

Again your assertions are an epic failure, you provide no evidence other than the book you want to be true, whistling in the dark, it's sad to see some one that unable to understand a that a book of unsupported claims is not viable as a method o supporting it's own claims. Epic failure Dovoda...

!

Moderator Note

I agree with the last two posters, you're not answering the questions. You cannot cite a single source as evidence for that source, nor can you assume that just because you believe something then it is true for all.

Because of this I do not see this thread going anywhere other than downhill fast. It's therefore closed.

Please do not reintroduce this topic.