Why are some people Hermits?

Piccolo

Are they among us or in caves?

Why do they exist?

What causes them,to wanna isolate themselves from the world?

Do they have shells lol?

I myself know a Hermit. he never picks up the phone when he gets calls or, owns cell phone strange? Yet he is richer than all of us in this site combined.

Everyone, Just to straighten things out. Piccolo is a homosexual and yea, I am sad to say I know him. I've known him since high school, but he turned gay two years after (sadly, with another frined from high school hahahaha). He seems to have something against me because about a week ago we were working on a project for work and I told him that if he touched me I would kick his ass. Then I quit the project once he asked if I wanted my D**K sucked. ahahahahaha, I was like HELL NO. I'M NOT DOWN WITH THAT.

Then I nailed him in the face and quit. I told my boss and he had Piccolo removed from my sight. Good thing. Only I wish I had never introduced (let his stupidity loose on science fourms). Sorry to everyone who has to listen to this HOMO whine about life and him tring to make fun of me.

*Sorry to all people of fourms*

It's all true. This man (WOman) is gay. I AM NOT GAY. NEVER WILL BE. Well, my friends used to call me hermit back in high school cause some nights I would just sit at my computer, but no one except this immature homosexual still calls me that.

As you can see. This man has issues. I guess this man feels mad and can't do anything better then insult me tring to get a rise out of me. I guess his homosexuality makes him insecure in today world (I'm sorry for not putting up with his shit anymore, he has no friends :-( ) and he thinks I really care. I DON'T.

***I suggest for the good of this site. This man be banned. His is very ignorant and if he dosn't have anything better to post then jokes; he should join http://www.jokepost.com:-o <--- In the mouth. ****

A lot of very high IQ people wind up socially crippled because you learn early not to waste energy with idiots. Hopefully most can recognize this early and correct it with a lot of effort or even be lucky and have a social talent.

If your too smart to be social you can be a hermit.

If your too stupid to be social you can be a derelict.

Or you can be well balanced and enjoy.

Just aman

Wouldn't you enjoy a couple months of you and nature out in a cave somewhere. That's just getting away, a "walkabout". Usually to bring back a better you to interact with society.

Sounds healthy to me.

Just aman

Stupid people used to be a useful resource. Now they are becoming obsolete and that is why they are causing all sorts of trouble. We either have to make them smarter or find something useful for them to do.

Just aman

I like watching "Cops" and if we didn't have stupid people, they'd have to cancel it. Also we'd have to find a new congress, company CEOs, postal supervisors, and people who drive the speed limit in the fast lane.

Just aman

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by fafalone

Just because you have a high IQ doesn't make you anti-social, you just find other people with high IQs, works for me :)

So are you in Mensa?

hehe

Originally posted by aman

I like watching "Cops" and if we didn't have stupid people, they'd have to cancel it. Also we'd have to find a new congress, company CEOs, postal supervisors, and people who drive the speed limit in the fast lane.

Just aman

ooooh yeaah! I have to put up with that show waay too much, although I guess congress and CEO's would be a pain in who knows what to replace....

*goes out to educate people*

BAH...some people just aren't educatable...hence the internet:D where intellectuals can meet those of equal or greater intellect;)