for grad school should i go for physics or engineering science for undergrad?

HamsterPower

I want to become a physic's professor or teacher

and apparently i need to go to grad school and yada yada ya,, (duh obviously,,, but i didn't know that :))

I really love math and physics

so thats no prob but

When i apply to grad school and actually study at grad school

would it be easier to have done physics major or it wouldn't matter engineering science major that leans on physics?

So this is what the later one learns ( University of Toronto , engineering science -specialized in physics in 3rd and 4th year)

http://www.undergrad.engineering.utoronto.ca/Assets/UndergradEng+Digital+Assets/calendar1011/ESC.pdf

its a course calender

anyways

The reason why i am asking this is that

once in graduate university, i might need to work a bit to save money for grad school rite?

and if i have a physics degree, i thought it would be harder to get a job than engineering degree? and also it would be more easier for me to do the work if i know more about engineering for most jobs?

But when it comes to grad school, what if they won't let me apply

Idon't know where to look up this kinda information

so i ask here

where all the smart ppl are :)

thx in advance :))

I can't decipher what exactly you're asking. You kind of contradict yourself a few times.

I'm a physics major, focus in engineering physics, which is essentially what you're looking at. As far as I know, grad school for pure physics, or an engineering specialization would be relatively easy to accomplish, provided you're accepted.

Also, that is a fairly heavy and intense curriculum. Good luck with it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

The undergraduate program in Engineering Physics stresses the basic physics that underlies most developments in engineering and the mathematical tools that are important to all engineers and scientists. This emphasis combined with hands-on experience with modern computers, electronics and lasers is an excellent preparation for a broad range of careers. The program is challenging with a curriculum designed to stretch the mind.