What will Kerry do for us?

Cap'n Refsmmat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know of anyone who gives two flying heads about boycotting french products. It's pathetic and embarassing that such an idea would even be brought up by anyone. When someone mentioned "Freedom Fries", the collective nation just about gagged at the pettiness. Just thought I'd mention that.

Oh, and we never bash the brits, only the french :) heh

REPUBROCRATS :rolleyes: all the same

cant wait to get out of the US....

people who've never lived outside of US just dont seem to see some things. like how for the most part, were being laughed at (justly) by other countries (ie. we have a pretty bad rep...and YES i think that does matter!)

and we have huge egos...and for what? we're really arent as great as we say we are. brag? what the hell for?

land of the free my ass! people who are born here sure. (not always)..but others, turned away. Theyve got it really hard.

I dont want to be a part of it.

I choose Kerry over Bush...but hey, after college, Im out and I wont give a rats ass.

the whole Freedom Fry thing was petty

I totally agree with you

and I think it COMPLETELY taught people, especially young kids to HATE.

We're always baosting about how we are fair and we are the land of oppotunity...what BS!

I am actually ashamed when someone asks me where I live and I say "US"

Im just glad I wasnt born hereI think it really helps me be more open minded about all of this