Who created science? The Church or the State?

Greatest I am

The question as stated is undefined. If you take a general perspective on science, then the first humans to figure out a way to reproduce fire at will were among the first scientists, and at that time both religion (animistic superstitions) and the state (extended family tribes) were so primitive that it is difficult to identify them with their modern versions.

Before the church or the state, humans created science.

Even in a place of science, idiots abound.

Man has two natures. The spiritual/religious and the political.

Did man create science to feed the one or the other?

Was it a sharlaton or a scientist.

Regards

DL

God created the earth and the humans. It were humans who created science. Science actually is a way of understanding what God has done for us. Understanding everything in the whole universe.

Perhaps but did this alien God have our immage?

jezebel wrote:
...to the Garden...

Here is all the players in the story of the expulsion from Paradise, in Genesis:

ab526a96f79726a2f76f6fb145ef352bdae042ef_r.jpg

WHO is the tree?

hint:

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.

Your hint of homosexuality shows much.

My my my.

Such wisdom.

Enough to recognize the many other times that biblical twinning is used?

Your rendition of those in Eden left out this form that happens to match the descriptions of scripture better.

I found a picture of Adam & Eve.

Depending on how you read scripture, the above could be a picture of Jesus and god as well. The word adam if used instead of Adam, for instance, could make a huge difference in how you see God.

Now I know what this means.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:26-28

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Genesis 1:26-28

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. If any man come unto me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brother, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he can not be my disciple." John 3:15

Regards

DL

The bit about homosexuality was offensive nonsense.

The rest was just nonsense, especially in a thread about science education.

Still, it's nice to know that I am what I eat.

According to my breakfast cereal I'm now "New and improved".

Edited by John Cuthber