Issue with the plot of The Matrix

Sayonara

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fafalone said in post #78 :

Anyone posting spoilers until the monday after the public release gets hit with the banstick....

:D

Dang..... have to find a new forum..... :-( .....

blike said in post #77 :

::prepares noose::

Fooorrrr meeeeee?????!!!!. This is what u get in return of a good deeeeeed!!!! :mad: !!! People - follow the second link - this link can lead u to the path of freedom.......oops..sorry.....to the website of tickets for the movie...... :P

I view the Matrix as being symbolic of our world today. You have a symbiotic relationship, between machines and humans, that is very similar to that which exists between government and the populace. The government, like the Matrix, attempts to lull us into believe in a reality that will facilitate their (the government's) needs. They feed off of us for their survival, afterall, and must convince us that it is a mutually beneficial relationship.

Not really a spoiler, but I whited it out just in case:

I just saw the last movie, which didn't really add much to the plot of Reloaded the way I see it... After the architect scene, it was little doubt that Zion was a part of the virtual world, and that there really was no hope... I don't think Revolutions added anything to that...