evidence of ufo's???? watch this!

Doc. Josh

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sofwHQejYQw Now im not stating fact here, but this video caught my eye. And for the last 3-4 hours ive been racking my brain over these.

Im quite rational and skeptic to a degree but any imput on fake's misconceptions is greatly appreciative. I thank you in advance. Plus additonal video's that to me have compelling evidence.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

It appeares to me that scientist are becoming more open to the subject than before, this physicist appears to be a quite popular and accurate. Excuse my typos im up late in complete aww of the mass amount's of video's that are available. I do apologize for posting so many links but i found them interesting and quite debatable. So watch and let me know what some opinions are out there on this vast taboo subject!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sofwHQejYQw Now im not stating fact here, but this video caught my eye. And for the last 3-4 hours ive been racking my brain over these.

Im quite rational and skeptic to a degree but any imput on fake's misconceptions is greatly appreciative. I thank you in advance. Plus additonal video's that to me have compelling evidence.

rigney: If any of the gobbledgook you espouse made sense, you may have had a convert, "ME". But the terminology and psychology of your argument in its best sense is; garbage!!! What intelligent life form from wherever????, would want to listen to such gibberish?

Edited by rigney

Generally on the topic of UFOs the most interesting thing to appear was the Belgian government's statement a few years ago that it had good evidence of sightings of things in the atmosphere which could not be explained away as appearances of otherwise known objects. While the world reacted with mild curiosity at this revelation, it was quickly forgotten.

I am sure that if this announcement had occurred in the absence of a preceding 60-year history of UFO sightings which have generally been debunked, it would have attracted considerable interest and attention. But given the long history of UFO sightings being regarded as a hoax, as mass hysteria, or as mispercetions of ordinary objects, the much more serious Belgian government announcement was just lost in the general public scepticism about UFOs.

Generally on the topic of UFOs the most interesting thing to appear was the Belgian government's statement a few years ago that it had good evidence of sightings of things in the atmosphere which could not be explained away as appearances of otherwise known objects. While the world reacted with mild curiosity at this revelation, it was quickly forgotten.

I am sure that if this announcement had occurred in the absence of a preceding 60-year history of UFO sightings which have generally been debunked, it would have attracted considerable interest and attention. But given the long history of UFO sightings being regarded as a hoax, as mass hysteria, or as mispercetions of ordinary objects, the much more serious Belgian government announcement was just lost in the general public scepticism about UFOs.

Most of the public skepticism around UFOs come from the crazies who seem to think it's their life's calling to fake them and the US Air Force's totally unscientific drive to explain away any and all sightings, no matter what, as natural or man made. The debunking has mostly been bunk but that doesn't make any unknown light in the sky an alien space craft either...

The one thing besides the sightings that got my attention, was the crop circle's video. If humans couldnt make them in that short of time, what can? And for me the biggest shocker was the little "craft" at the end making the last one in the video. Now im not that nieve to take things at face value, but does this footage look ginuine? And all the ancient painting's with photos of "craft like" appearences? I find these very curious. and wonder if they have been truly studied or not. In a long shot it may be possible that we are direct descendants of 'ET's" and the ancient age knew that. But refrenced to god's instead.

You'r opinion is respected

Appreciate it, but wouldn't blame you if you didn't! There is enough real stuff out here that is very preplexing. Fantasy and make-believe belong in the theater. This post is sort of like mine on Sasquatch and the Yeti. Such myths are perhaps hundreds or even thousands of years old. But then, that is what myths are, only myths. A fellow once told me, "Boy, believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. And ninety percent of that, keep under your hat". Edited by rigney

The one thing besides the sightings that got my attention, was the crop circle's video. If humans couldnt make them in that short of time, what can? And for me the biggest shocker was the little "craft" at the end making the last one in the video. Now im not that nieve to take things at face value, but does this footage look ginuine? And all the ancient painting's with photos of "craft like" appearences? I find these very curious. and wonder if they have been truly studied or not. In a long shot it may be possible that we are direct descendants of 'ET's" and the ancient age knew that. But refrenced to god's instead.

Doc. Josh, are seriously suggesting that crop circles are made by aliens or some agency other than humans? All crops circles are an indication of intelligence, human intelligence, it has been clearly demonstrated that even the most complex crop circles are easily made in one night by several people using simple tools. No super natural agency is needed...

Though there are problems with explaining how crop circles are formed without human footprints appearing all around them and with all the wheat stalks so firmly pressed down in the same direction with none being broken. I think some may just be formed by molds growing underneath the soil and affecting the crops above, since the circles seen from above often look like growth rings in a petri dish.

Though there are problems with explaining how crop circles are formed without human footprints appearing all around them and with all the wheat stalks so firmly pressed down in the same direction with none being broken. I think some may just be formed by molds growing underneath the soil and affecting the crops above, since the circles seen from above often look like growth rings in a petri dish.

Can you give some evidence of any crop circles that could not have been done by humans?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_circle

I dont really see how all could have been made, Without such tools of laser's a big crew to make the impressions And all done in the dark. the circles made by those old guy's were simple circles and not as impressive. Not discounting the fact that it might be just a hoax. But the anomalies assoiated with them seems far to unobtainable for farmers or student artist. These circles being made in 20 seconds and being over a hundred feet long. this link better explains my finding's rather than giving my chopy version. http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/education.html Also this link includes i believe what marat stated.

Well the guy talking about megaliths has no clue. All he provides is the incoherent belief that our ancestors were too stupid to make these things.

Argument from disbelief is no argument.

A good example of ancient ingenuity and skill were tools and weaponry created by the Clovis People some 10 to 13 thousand years ago. Today, flint knapping as the Clovis perfected it, is considered an art form. Good thing these guys were Nomads instead of "stay putters". Else, our first sky scrapers may have been erected some 13 thousand year ago.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/4307990

Edited by rigney

An interesting point (from wiki) about crop circles

Twenty-six countries ended up reporting approximately ten-thousand crop circles, in the last third of the 20th century, and 90% of those were located in southern England.

Do aliens only visit SE England?

Or is it just the Wessex sceptics?

An interesting point (from wiki) about crop circles

Twenty-six countries ended up reporting approximately ten-thousand crop circles, in the last third of the 20th century, and 90% of those were located in southern England.

Do aliens only visit SE England?

Or is it just the Wessex sceptics?

My thoughts are likely not the answer, but could be a legitimate theory. I believe old men and youngsters who are not gainfully employed, have far too much time on their hands; and tend getting into mischief. Edited by rigney

Aliens crop-circle creators have their own site. Here. There are clear instructions. Here below an example: "Once location and design have been decided, retire to a local pub and wait for darkness."

There are things we can agree on. "Rretire to a local pub and wait for darkness". I like that! Edited by rigney

What I find strange is that Doug Bower and David Chorley admitted to faking crop circles in 1991, saying that they started in 1978. They even demonstrated how they did this on television, making a crop circle in about an hour or so. I remember watching that story and thinking, 'well that's the end of that', but of course it wasn't. It's a copy cat thing. People liked the idea and copied it, but it has been clearly demonstrated that it can be done in a relatively short amount of time, and with very complex shapes. This was two guys making a simple one in an hour. Imagine a few hours with five or six pranksters.

Also, that one with the two lights forming the crop circle is clearly fake. The crop circle is already there and has been removed, and then it is revealed as the lens flare lights fly past. You can sort of see it before it starts to form, although it is hard, what with the terrible image quality. Why is it that people who are going out to try and film evidence of aliens always take such crap camera equipment? Honestly, a phone could film better pictures than most of these.

Not to discount anything else (although I personally believe aliens exist, but not that they have ever visited earth or are even capable of it or anywhere nearby), but crop circles are definitely bunk.

What I find strange is that Doug Bower and David Chorley admitted to faking crop circles in 1991, saying that they started in 1978. They even demonstrated how they did this on television, making a crop circle in about an hour or so. I remember watching that story and thinking, 'well that's the end of that', but of course it wasn't. It's a copy cat thing. People liked the idea and copied it, but it has been clearly demonstrated that it can be done in a relatively short amount of time, and with very complex shapes. This was two guys making a simple one in an hour. Imagine a few hours with five or six pranksters.

Also, that one with the two lights forming the crop circle is clearly fake. The crop circle is already there and has been removed, and then it is revealed as the lens flare lights fly past. You can sort of see it before it starts to form, although it is hard, what with the terrible image quality. Why is it that people who are going out to try and film evidence of aliens always take such crap camera equipment? Honestly, a phone could film better pictures than most of these.

Not to discount anything else (although I personally believe aliens exist, but not that they have ever visited earth or are even capable of it or anywhere nearby), but crop circles are definitely bunk.

Actually the people who faked that little bit of video came forward quite soon and admitted to faking it, the true believers never seemed to notice even though the people who faked it stepped forward and demonstrated how they did the video trickery...