mind boggler

Mystery_of_GodST

Say you had a substance, let's say feces

and it took up most of a big country of the globe

but if you took a small peice of every feces you had and put it on each road on the planet and it covered it

seems like it could happen

but i dont know why because if the substance is smaller than the country, how could it expand to every road on the planet?

Assuming that amongst 195 countries, they are on average covered by roads over less than 0.5% of their respective surface areas (although I'd imagine much less than that), that works out okay. In short, there just aren't that many roads.

Say you had a substance, let's say feces

and it took up most of a big country of the globe

but if you took a small peice of every feces you had and put it on each road on the planet and it covered it

seems like it could happen

but i dont know why because if the substance is smaller than the country, how could it expand to every road on the planet?

The total land area of all continents is 148,647,000 square kilometres (57,393,000 sq mi)

Approximatley, how much would it take for one average human feces spread out on the ground would it take to cover the entire land area of all continents?

How much area does one average human stool amount to?

And

The total land area of all continents is 148,647,000 square kilometres (57,393,000 sq mi), or 29.1% of earth's surface (510,065,600 square kilometres / 196,937,400 square miles).

How much of those one average human stools would it take to cover the entire earth's land area?

Thanks.

Akward questions:

1. Approximatley how big does one average human stool expand too in measurement?

2. Approximatley how much of those one human stools would it take so that every little spec of the entire planets land (each continent) is covered with it?

Hope to get benificial answers from the knowledgable users on ScienceForum.Net

What is with your facination with feces? Perhaps you can consolidate all your feces questions in this one thread.

I seem to remember something very similar to this quite recently. Dare I say it's a load of crap? I notice the thread title is "Mind boggler":is it some sort of word play on the word "bog"?

Edited by TonyMcC