existence...

I think, without any evidence, at the least indirect evidence. That its safe to assume that existence or more specifically the nature of reality is perhaps all a great illusion to keep us playing the ultimate game. And even though it seems so plainly obvious that none of it is an illusion to any degree since we can physically effect ourselves with it and influence things within it. However it could be just that which makes the illusion so great, like the matrix. An illusionary-game hypothesis would possibly explain one of the greatest mysteries of nature, which is why there are so many particles. As well as why everything seems so complicated with all of what science has uncovered and is uncovering. Revolving around the understanding that every answer appears to be attached to even more questions all the time. Now why is that... is it because there are actually more questions including answers, which i realise that there obviously appears to be, or is it that its all a means of keeping us in play to avoid a or the revelation. And perhaps the all great TOE (theory of everything) is designed to lead us down the wrong path. (although i do believe in the TOE - this is just speculation).

Could it be that consciousness is nothing more than the programmable game face, with higher consciousness being greater levels of understanding within the great game, hence why people who have experienced phenomenon within realms of ESP and so forth report that is feels realer than our ordinary everyday reality. Because its in-fact experience of levels which are closer to actuality..

And that ultimate consciousness is the game itself.. as well as technology perhaps being whats possible due to advancement of knowledge towards the greater reality of the game..

- please note that i'am not serious towards this theory, its simply deduction from what is with the possibility. thanks.

Thats just the thing, you couldn't because the reality of the game is the only reality and the most real reality that we know. However, certain levels of higher consciousness are perhaps in touch greater and greater reality to the real thing.