Quantum Jumping?

Equilibrium

So i accidentally saw this sight that says you can jump into other parallel universes and learn to be anything you wan to be.

It had some science in it, and it is based on the belief that your thoughts and consciousness is really energy and the frequency of your brain atoms or something, so you can alter you consciousness's frequency and alter yourself into another universe, since they also say that our reality is just a Matrix (The Matrix?) .

I'm wondering, is this even real or just another scam?

Also, here is the link: http://www.quantumjumping.com/lp/subconscious?sr=1&gclid=CIrFmemopKYCFQ915QodlEJgpg

The theory of thinking about money makes you rich is not a theory at all its a pain reliever. just like this quantum jumping is, nothing that i know of could or would support factual basis. Im siding with the fiction section of the library..

So i accidentally saw this sight that says you can jump into other parallel universes and learn to be anything you wan to be.

It had some science in it, and it is based on the belief that your thoughts and consciousness is really energy and the frequency of your brain atoms or something, so you can alter you consciousness's frequency and alter yourself into another universe, since they also say that our reality is just a Matrix (The Matrix?) .

I'm wondering, is this even real or just another scam?

Also, here is the link: http://www.quantumju...CFQ915QodlEJgpg

This theory seems like philosophical theory. How does human consist of ?

Mind and body. Mind is only small digital information complex? Then, By whom the another Universe software is already made ?

I've heard about the experiment of holographic Universe.

Now they are doing that the experiment, the result will tell us the truth.

Mathematically alternate "universes" exist, but that's if you apply the wave function to when the universe was a singular point, which means any other plane of probable existence would be out of our view because of the property of the wave function that all probable states collapse into a single state when observed. If alternate planes of existence exist, there would be no way of being able to perceive them in any way according to modern physics. But, also seems like a conservation-of-matter-like thing, since if it's applied to the singularity universe, that means all of the same matter is in every most probable state, so if in this "universe" we see matter in a specific position or state, then in another "universe, it would have to occupy a different probable state or position.

• 6 months later...

The science used is just an illustration. I also just happened across this site and was at first skeptical, however having spent a few years practicing various techniques based on brain wave patterns, I kept a rather open approach and began to see the website for what it is. Another self help concept for those wanting to improve themselves. It is not meant to be taken literally and in fact, after I took the time to further investigate by listening to the audio CD's encompassing about 21 Modules, The creator soon reveals that he is not even sure if it really is a parallel universe that he travels to when looking at his "other self"

As stated by another of your member...it's a philosophy of sorts for those searching to improve themselves. I've seen a lot of people screaming "SCAM' on this topic without really knowing what the topic is about. All too often, people are so bound by the laws in which they live, that to remain open is considered weak mindedness. This is a real shame as it distorts the real picture and prevents real growth in all areas of learning.

After gleaning what is appropriate to me, I can say that I have taken on much with respect to brain states from this concept and find the philosophy a learning curve to what I have previously dabbled in.

Now to check the rest of this site out. I hope to meet some interesting people. ;)

Edited by Davekyn

• 3 months later...

I myself can not just simply dismiss an idea because it sounds sci-fi

Just because we can't see feel or smell it does'nt mean it does not exist.

I am not saying I believe or not I am saying, where is the proof either way ?

Without the sci-fi like ideas our ancestors shared with each other, we would not be haveing this little chat right now ! :>

I myself can not just simply dismiss an idea because it sounds sci-fi

Just because we can't see feel or smell it does'nt mean it does not exist.

I am not saying I believe or not I am saying, where is the proof either way ?

Without the sci-fi like ideas our ancestors shared with each other, we would not be haveing this little chat right now ! :>

The burden of proof is on the one making the proposal. There is no evidence offered; it's just mysticism that's co-opting some physics principles.

Psuedoscience I am afraid.

I believe Fred Hoyle once said you could pop up in another universe and never know you actually did. You could wake up to a new spouse every morning but the quantum information would never let you know the difference. That was an anecdote but a little science behind it. Sounds like this site is using this anecdote.

• 3 weeks later...

...You could wake up to a new spouse every morning but the quantum information would never let you know the difference. That was an anecdote but a little science behind it...

Ohboy, sounds like everybody's dream. :)~

• 1 month later...