A special treat

Luka

Greetings!

As a teenager I developed a treat, I did not have before. I clearly remember the difference between then and after. I know, you will not believe me, but I would still like to share my experience, if anyone would be interested in my words.

I noticed my body has a system of muscles, that, how can I explain, make me change my mood. They run right underneath the skin forming a coordinate system formed from vertical and horizontal stripes. I can feel them. They help me concentrate even within my body. All people have this system, I am sure, yet I became aware of it. It is not a belief, it is awareness of it, spontanously born in me in my teens. Before, I was not aware of it at all, I can still clearly remember that feeling and the difference.

When I concentrate on different parts of this coordinate system, I can change my mood, like, with help of it, when muscles contract, their vibrations cause my hormones to run. I cannot describe it better and I do not know, what to do with the experience. My english is not that good either, that I would describe it any better, than that. I feel different, than other people around me, because noone talks about it. I think noone would believe me, if I told them about my special treat.

I feel it as a system, that I can control and learn about it an understand better using it. If anyone has any clues, please let me know. Do not just call me crazy or stupid, as I realy am living it. Thank you for your help.

You're right, we can't really believe that without some proof. In science things need to be objective and repeatable. You should find someone who's willing to experiment, and see if it works for them too. If it works for many different people, then you might become famous.

I have no proof, I guess, but my experiences and extreme craving to share it with someone and to be understood. Do you have any suggestions, who to share my thing with? I would be glad to come out somehow, I just do not know how, I have no ideas.

I would appreciate it, if someone could tell me who to share my experience with, or where to turn to for help with it.

Are there any experts for that, I could talk to?

P.S. I live in Slovenia E.U. and am 26 years old.

I would suggest researching different forms of meditation, especially the more physical ones. I'm too lazy to research it myself, but some ideas include Qi Gong, which has to do with mentally channeling energy through yourself in different ways; there's also those monks or whatever who meditate on body heat and as a test melt blocks of ice with their body heat; there's "energy healing" and the idea of energy points in the body that one can perceive, and stuff like that...

A word of caution though... the mind is a powerful thing, and it can play tricks on us, and there are a lot of people who let themselves be consumed by some "belief" in one thing or another, which can become harmful if it overcomes one's ability to think rationally. In other words, there are a lot of seemingly crazy people involved in some of these things.

Meditation itself isn't crazy though... it can be as simple as purposeful use of your mind. A lot of general meditation involves increasing self-awareness and perception of things we don't normally automatically perceive, and stuff like that, which may relate to your technique. Your technique sounds like "Mind over matter". I would suspect that the horizontal and vertical stripe system is something that is mentally conceived, cause I don't know of any anatomical feature that corresponds. That's okay though, because moods are also mental -- mostly mental, at least -- so it doesn't mean your technique is any less real.

Look up various meditation techniques, and see if anything sounds close. Perhaps you could develop a new self-help kind of mental exercise, if you can explain the technique to people in steps that they can practice.

Edited by md65536

I don't think i understand exactaly what you are trying to explain. Are you speaking of a 'gift'? like a special talent to calm yourself? Or just the discovery of your muscles? Forgive me, i am not trying to be rude in anyway or form i just do not completly understand.