Mosquito biting.

alpha2cen

I'm wondering about this.

Mosquito biting is always harmful?

Malaria, dengue, yellow fever, west nile virus are not very harmful disease for human.

They are come from mosquito biting.

But think about this.

There is a mosquito which is not infected such disease, mosquito biting is all bad.

How do we get immune capacity?

We get immune capacity from vaccine injection or illness ...

So, the mosquito biting which is not infected by harmful disease is not so bad for our health.

How can we get the immune capacity for fighting cancer?

I'm wondering about this.

Mosquito biting is always harmful?

Malaria, dengue, yellow fever, west nile virus are not very harmful disease for human.

They are come from mosquito biting.

But think about this.

There is a mosquito which is not infected such disease, mosquito biting is all bad.

How do we get immune capacity?

We get immune capacity from vaccine injection or illness ...

So, the mosquito biting which is not infected by harmful disease is not so bad for our health.

How can we get the immune capacity for fighting cancer?

Well a complex question. May I point out that Malaria related illness kills more than 1 million people every year so actually very harmful, the most lethal parasitic disease in fact:

http://www.who.int/f...a/en/index.html

Yellow fever has has mortality rate of almost 50% and Dengue fever especially when is classified as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a serious health threat in many regions of the world:

http://www.who.int/m...heets/fs117/en/

OK, so back to the OP, a bite from a mosquito that is not a carrier of an infectious disease can still be harmful as it breaks the skin and could allow infection to develop that way also it is not obvious whether a mosquito is carrying malaria etc or not, so avoidance of bites is still the most effective protection.

Immunity can develop though exposure to infection, but this is not always the case, vaccination with attenuated or live strains will also either provide or assist with the development of immunity. There however is no current effective vaccine for Malaria or Dengue Fever. Yellow Fever does has an effective vaccine and this has assisted with the control of this deadly disease.

Cancer, has a variety of causes and the only current vaccine against cancer is the HPV (human papilloma virus) which offers protection from some forms of cervical cancer.

Edited by kiore

Well a complex question. May I point out that Malaria related illness kills more than 1 million people every year so actually very harmful, the most lethal parasitic disease in fact:

http://www.who.int/f...a/en/index.html

Yellow fever has has mortality rate of almost 50% and Dengue fever especially when is classified as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever is a serious health threat in many regions of the world:

http://www.who.int/m...heets/fs117/en/

OK, so back to the OP, a bite from a mosquito that is not a carrier of an infectious disease can still be harmful as it breaks the skin and could allow infection to develop that way also it is not obvious whether a mosquito is carrying malaria etc or not, so avoidance of bites is still the most effective protection.

Immunity can develop though exposure to infection, but this is not always the case, vaccination with attenuated or live strains will also either provide or assist with the development of immunity. There however is no current effective vaccine for Malaria or Dengue Fever. Yellow Fever does has an effective vaccine and this has assisted with the control of this deadly disease.

Cancer, has a variety of causes and the only current vaccine against cancer is the HPV (human papilloma virus) which offers protection from some forms of cervical cancer.

About Malaria, I thought about one of the curing method of that illness.

Current method is focused on dying the protozoan by using chemical drugs.

The protozoan is not easily erased animal, some advanced organism.

If possible, develop a virus which is not harmful for human but is absolutely fatal against Malaria protozoan.

I think it's not easy to develop, but it might be useful for the treatment of drug resistant Malaria.

I did not consider environment factor.

This is one idea, but has many problems--- to control the living creature is not easy.

Edited by alpha2cen