Aliens headed for earth 2011/2012

Reach

Aliens headed for earth 2011/2012 What do ?

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/175/068/Giant_Spaceships_Heading_Towards_Earth.html

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/giant-spaceships-heading-towards-earth-t31730.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1190461/pg1

http://www.thegic.org/group/aliencontactandabductee/forum/topics/giant-spaceships-heading

Go on http://www.sky-map.org/ and search these. Then zoom in, Each one is a different ship.

19 25 12, -89 46 03

16 19 35, -88 43 10

02 26 39, -89 43 13

08 50 47, -89 38 09

14 38 50, -88 40 42

14 59 06, -88 21 24

23 13 00, -88 53 11

Opinions? They cant be space rock. I Dont think theres such thing as a space rock that reflects the light from the stars like that! So, What are they? I'v heard talk about them being arks. Apparently the government shut down who ever found these things. And is now doing their own research. Bump for the good of humanity,we need to see this.

i copped it from 4chan

THERE'S your problem! </Adam Savage voice>

While they look really cool, i'm not sure there's any reason to think that they're alien spacecraft. In fact, the sheer size of them seem to indicate that they're not spacecraft.

Actually SETI is a passive effort. It is eavesdropping for signals sent out by alien civilizations.

If Aliens were really comeing, SETI is exactly the type of thing you want going.

As it is a passive effort (they don't send signals out), then the aliens could not detect that we are doing it, unless they were already here - in whcih case canceling it would be just as pointless.

Actually SETI is a passive effort. It is eavesdropping for signals sent out by alien civilizations.

If Aliens were really coming, SETI is exactly the type of thing you want going.

As it is a passive effort (they don't send signals out), then the aliens could not detect that we are doing it, unless they were already here - in which case canceling it would be just as pointless.

Luckily, we're sending out a lot of other signals... in fact, we're transmitting nearly everything we do. So even if SETI would find the aliens, they would know about it in less than no time (or, to be more exact: the time it takes for light to travel from their position to earth + the time it takes to get onto wikileaks + the time it takes to travel back to the aliens who have moved by then so that isn't the same amount of time that it took for the signal to reach us).

I am currently cornering the market on knee pads, these aliens are little short gray guys and they can't stand for their slaves to look down on them so we will have to walk on our knees in their presence. Knee pads will be in big demand! I'll be the richest slave of all! hehehe, rings hands... >:D

Edited by Moontanman

Luckily, we're sending out a lot of other signals... in fact, we're transmitting nearly everything we do. So even if SETI would find the aliens, they would know about it in less than no time (or, to be more exact: the time it takes for light to travel from their position to earth + the time it takes to get onto wikileaks + the time it takes to travel back to the aliens who have moved by then so that isn't the same amount of time that it took for the signal to reach us).

Yes, if "They" were really trying to prevent aliens from finding us, then they would have to shut off all broardcast emmissions (radio, TV and the like). To say that they canceled SETI to stop the aliens from discovering us is just so much pure nonsense.

Yes, if "They" were really trying to prevent aliens from finding us, then they would have to shut off all broardcast emmissions (radio, TV and the like). To say that they canceled SETI to stop the aliens from discovering us is just so much pure nonsense.

If my one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater "neighbor" is being truthful, they have already landed. But you know how some of your friends kid around? Edited by rigney

Aliens headed for earth 2011/2012 What do ?

http://beforeitsnews...ards_Earth.html

http://www.disclose....rth-t31730.html

http://www.godlikepr...sage1190461/pg1

http://www.thegic.or...ceships-heading

Go on http://www.sky-map.org/ and search these. Then zoom in, Each one is a different ship.

19 25 12, -89 46 03

16 19 35, -88 43 10

02 26 39, -89 43 13

08 50 47, -89 38 09

14 38 50, -88 40 42

14 59 06, -88 21 24

23 13 00, -88 53 11

Opinions? They cant be space rock. I Dont think theres such thing as a space rock that reflects the light from the stars like that! So, What are they? I'v heard talk about them being arks. Apparently the government shut down who ever found these things. And is now doing their own research. Bump for the good of humanity,we need to see this.

The universe is filled with flying debris of various matter. It is most certain an asteroid. A Rock.

I personally am certain that no alien life forms in any kind of space craft as ever come to this planet.

Every piece of evidence I have ever seen has been nothing that proves anything. At this point, all stories of alien life are manmade concepts and imagined delusions. There is not the slightest real evidence that anything has ever landed on Earth that was intelligent, or had a self awareness/consciousness.

There is no reason to think that any life anywhere is more intelligent than us humans. There are billions of various life forms right here on earth, Only one that we call Intelligent… US. There may be various forms of Carbon based life out in the cosmos, maybe as much as 10% of all the planets have life. BUT.. A blade of grass is life. A head of Lettuce is life. Corral is life. Try having an intelligent conversation with a Mule. Even chimps can’t Think like us Humans. Until proven otherwise.. I contend that US Humans are the most intelligent form of life that exist anywhere in the universe. Our Imagination is limitless.

Until proven otherwise.. I contend that US Humans are the most intelligent form of life that exist anywhere in the universe. Our Imagination is limitless.

This cartoon sums up my response: http://xkcd.com/638/

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. -- Carl Sagan

Personally, I don't think that humans are anywhere near the maximum on the scale of possible intelligence. But that also isn't evidence of anything. I essentially agree with you, that "until proven otherwise", there's no compelling reason to believe intelligent aliens exist -- or for that matter that they don't. I'd be surprised to find out either way, but I'd be disappointed to hear that we're the best and only representative of intelligent thought in the universe.

This cartoon sums up my response: http://xkcd.com/638/

Personally, I don't think that humans are anywhere near the maximum on the scale of possible intelligence. But that also isn't evidence of anything. I essentially agree with you, that "until proven otherwise", there's no compelling reason to believe intelligent aliens exist -- or for that matter that they don't. I'd be surprised to find out either way, but I'd be disappointed to hear that we're the best and only representative of intelligent thought in the universe.

Good Day

Mr. Sagan also said this....

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence“ - [Carl Sagan]

I agree with your view on this issue. But mankind has just begun to realize our potential. After all... we are just APES.

“For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Until something happened which unleashed our imagination, we learned to talk”…”Keep Talking”…[Pink Floyd]

The universe is filled with flying debris of various matter. It is most certain an asteroid. A Rock.

I would agree that is the most likely explanation.

I personally am certain that no alien life forms in any kind of space craft as ever come to this planet.

Certain? I don't see how anyone can really be certain of that, 4.5 billion years is a long time...

Every piece of evidence I have ever seen has been nothing that proves anything. At this point, all stories of alien life are manmade concepts and imagined delusions. There is not the slightest real evidence that anything has ever landed on Earth that was intelligent, or had a self awareness/consciousness.

If you think there is no evidence then you have not looked very hard, the US Airforce used lies and deception to cover up quite a bit of evidence, the socalled studies they did were never meant to study anything. There are reports that are difficult to explain in anyway other than something not of our Earth but still not absolute proof.

There is no reason to think that any life anywhere is more intelligent than us humans. There are billions of various life forms right here on earth, Only one that we call Intelligent… US. There may be various forms of Carbon based life out in the cosmos, maybe as much as 10% of all the planets have life. BUT.. A blade of grass is life. A head of Lettuce is life. Corral is life. Try having an intelligent conversation with a Mule. Even chimps can’t Think like us Humans. Until proven otherwise.. I contend that US Humans are the most intelligent form of life that exist anywhere in the universe. Our Imagination is limitless.

There is no reason to think there is not intellegent life elswhere either, md6536's response is spot on.

As for our broad casts giving us away, new assessments of this indicate that it would be very difficult to detect our "leakage" from much more than one light year due to interstellar dust and debris absorbing the signals. A directed intentional broad cast could be detected quite far away but our leaking signals are not being watched by beings in another star system.

Hello, everyone i am new to this forum, i was just checking out the topics and this one seems quite interesting. My personal view stands with intellegent life is in outer space and beyond. My reasoning is we do not know if the universe has "boundrys'' and considering we have discovered less than 1% of what we think is out there. It would be arrogant to assume we are the highest form of life out there. Given our time line of modern humans, technology, advances we have accomplished. If a civilazation has a four million year jump on us it is safe to assume they are beyond our comprehension in almost everything. And it is also nieve to think that our extraterrestrial bretheren have nothing to do with life on planet earth. If you cross refrence the past with "speculation" of extraterrestrial presence than a lot of missing pieces seem to appear with great connection. It is also safe to assume the goverment would not let information of this nature leak out due to histaria and mass religous panic. Again just speculation, but from a goverment stand point, play it safe to keep the herd from being rattled. And as far as sending messeges to other races the distance is too vast for our technology it would just become distorted. Just my two cents.

Consider these facts….

Planet earth has life on it ONLY due to these simple conditions.

First, the planet began to cool down after being encompassed by massive amounts of electrically charged atmosphere. As it cooled, and crust formed. The exhaust into the atmosphere of C02 coming from the burning of carbons resulted in a Biomass developing on the surface like moss on a rock. This biomass covered the entire planet. The biomass absorbed the C02 and released a variety of gasses such as oxygen. This condition eventually lead to Hydrogen mixing with Oxygen and water was produced. Then water was produced in massive amounts and began to form a rain condition that lasted for thousands/maybe millions of years. This lead to other life forms taking hold and the evolutionary process was in full ahead mode. The only reason any of this occurred was because Earth is fortunate to be at the right distance from the Sun, and has warmth from within. If the Earth was just five degrees less or more in average temperature, everything would not have happened like it did. Virtually every other rock in space we have examined shows no sign of life, or the conditions necessary for a carbon based life form to develop. I place the percentage of planets with life at no more than ten percent. . .if that.

Now.. Consider this... Intelligent Life.

As rare as this planets atmosphere is, intelligent life is far more rare.

There are literally billions of life forms on this planet. Most have already become extinct.

How many of them would we refer to as Intelligent Life?

Only us Humans make that grade.

No other form of life has reached the threshold of intelligence and knowledge like we have.

I believe the possibility of other intelligent life out in space to be no more than one tenth of one tenth of one percent… if that.

NOW… Consider this... Spacecraft.

It took us about a few million years to evolve to where we are. It took thousands of people to design our own spacecraft. It took many various materials that we have CREATED from our natural resources. Such as glass and rubber and alloys. It took thousands of people working in harmony to build our spacecraft… as simple as it is. We have barely left our own atmosphere, and can’t stay away too long. We have no real chance at exploring any further except with satellites and other information collecting tools. There is not the tiniest bit of credible evidence that any life form has ever landed on this planet. No aliens managed to navigate through all the space debris from light years away, just to crash land on a power pole in Roswell N.M. No aliens have ever abducted any farmers from Wisconsin, just to do a Rectal exam on them and then leave. No aliens have come here just to copy us human making Crop Circles in a hay field in England. No alien is ever going to find the gold album we sent up in space and play it on their Victoria.

I agree with Don Henley from ”The Eagles” when he said… “They're not here, they're not coming”.

Aliens are like Ghosts, when you see a real one, bring him over to my place, I’ll have some questions to ask them.

We must except the fact that we are here on planet earth… and won’t be getting any visitors from outer space.

Call us… Lucky to be here.

Consider these facts….

Planet earth has life on it ONLY due to these simple conditions.

First, the planet began to cool down after being encompassed by massive amounts of electrically charged atmosphere. As it cooled, and crust formed. The exhaust into the atmosphere of C02 coming from the burning of carbons resulted in a Biomass developing on the surface like moss on a rock. This biomass covered the entire planet. The biomass absorbed the C02 and released a variety of gasses such as oxygen. This condition eventually lead to Hydrogen mixing with Oxygen and water was produced. Then water was produced in massive amounts and began to form a rain condition that lasted for thousands/maybe millions of years. This lead to other life forms taking hold and the evolutionary process was in full ahead mode. The only reason any of this occurred was because Earth is fortunate to be at the right distance from the Sun, and has warmth from within. If the Earth was just five degrees less or more in average temperature, everything would not have happened like it did. Virtually every other rock in space we have examined shows no sign of life, or the conditions necessary for a carbon based life form to develop. I place the percentage of planets with life at no more than ten percent. . .if that.

Now.. Consider this... Intelligent Life.

As rare as this planets atmosphere is, intelligent life is far more rare.

There are literally billions of life forms on this planet. Most have already become extinct.

How many of them would we refer to as Intelligent Life?

Only us Humans make that grade.

No other form of life has reached the threshold of intelligence and knowledge like we have.

I believe the possibility of other intelligent life out in space to be no more than one tenth of one tenth of one percent… if that.

NOW… Consider this... Spacecraft.

It took us about a few million years to evolve to where we are. It took thousands of people to design our own spacecraft. It took many various materials that we have CREATED from our natural resources. Such as glass and rubber and alloys. It took thousands of people working in harmony to build our spacecraft… as simple as it is. We have barely left our own atmosphere, and can’t stay away too long. We have no real chance at exploring any further except with satellites and other information collecting tools. There is not the tiniest bit of credible evidence that any life form has ever landed on this planet. No aliens managed to navigate through all the space debris from light years away, just to crash land on a power pole in Roswell N.M. No aliens have ever abducted any farmers from Wisconsin, just to do a Rectal exam on them and then leave. No aliens have come here just to copy us human making Crop Circles in a hay field in England. No alien is ever going to find the gold album we sent up in space and play it on their Victoria.

I agree with Don Henley from ”The Eagles” when he said… “They're not here, they're not coming”.

Aliens are like Ghosts, when you see a real one, bring him over to my place, I’ll have some questions to ask them.

We must except the fact that we are here on planet earth… and won’t be getting any visitors from outer space.

Call us… Lucky to be here.

I remedially spoke with GOD this morning about the conflict we seem have in trying to understand his universe. He simply chuckled! Edited by rigney

Aliens will first present themselves publicly at these events:

WE HIT TURBULENCE? LISTEN TILL THE END.

edc10a%20041.jpg

edc10a%20089.jpg

edc10a%20113.jpg

edc10a%20143.jpg

edc10a%20144.jpg

edc10a%20037.jpg

MORE THAN 180,000 people were at Electric Daisy Carnival this summer and similar events.

A good forum that talks about everything going on around the world is this link: http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=14693&start=4785

Just going thru the past 12 months of posts, you can clearly see the Earth is changing.

These events are controlled by Illuminati/FreeMason members. Insomniac Events has been wide awake since 1993. These events are worldwide, it would only make sense that their purpose is far beyond entertainment.