I find that the General relativity is wrong!

zheng sheng ming

I find that the General relativity is wrong!

I get a new formula to describe the bend of light ray, the general relativity only can describe the bend of light at sun point, but can not describe the orbit of moving light when they through nearby sun! my formula can solve this problem! can I paste my formula here for release science news? please give me an instruction!

Edited by zheng sheng ming

You can. There is a LaTeX tutorial that explains how to write mathematical formulas on SFN.

However, as per rule 10 of the SFN forum rules, I'm moving this to Speculations, where it belongs, until you've actually proved your hypothesis.

Thank you for your kindness! now I paste my formula and calculation here!

Apply my discovery in the astronomy to calculate the bending light

zheng sheng ming

Ⅴ.3. Third: apply in the astronomy to calculate the bending light

From above we have known the origin of gravitation. Here use this finding to calculate the bending light when it passing nears the sun.

10004050_200906251133151GxnD.jpg

Fig.1. this is the state of light of star passing near the sun, is the distance between center of sun and passing light. A is the actual site of star, B is the site of seeing in the earth, R is the radius of sun.

here I apply my discovery get a formula that can describe the light of star when it pass near the sun:

10004050_200906251133061AuJi.jpg

Where is the distance between earth and sun, heris the distance between earth and star, because the are all constant, only have a little change, so , here if and are all constant, then . Below table 13 is the tests result of this formula. From this test we can find that my formula is agreement with the data of bending light when it passes near the sun.

10004050_200906251133241xjwo.jpg

You can. There is a LaTeX tutorial that explains how to write mathematical formulas on SFN.

However, as per rule 10 of the SFN forum rules, I'm moving this to Speculations, where it belongs, until you've actually proved your hypothesis.

Dear admin :

Thank you for your kindness! now I paste my calculation and formula, I want to know what time my post could return science news? please give me an instruction!

Dear admin :

Thank you for your kindness! now I paste my calculation and formula, I want to know what time my post could return science news? please give me an instruction!

Edited by zheng sheng ming