Dying in your dreams

Mr Rayon

Not exactly trying to revive an old topic, but this is really important and sort of confusing. I have been implanted with a notion from the vast variety of so called scientific realm. these scientist have told us spat at us information for us to regurgitate back to other peers. They say that once you die in a dream you die in real life, so i've stuck with that notion. But these notions seem to be false... i have now died twice in my dream not waking up...

The first time i had died was probably a year ago when i 17, in my dreams i was going threw this dungeon walk among-est creatures. I walked threw this dark murkey forest, filled with very poisones spiders. Walking threw searching for some thing trying to fulfill a quest stumbling upon one of these spiders... they where fast they striked i got bit. i felt dizzy all suddenly feeling excruciating pain throbbing. vision dimming everything started receding into a void. within this void was nothing it was pitch black the only reminiscence of life was my mind the thoughts of i died... i'm dying... all suddenly there wasn't anymore thoughts. The Void settled down everything went quite there wasn't a stir... i had just died... i did not wake from this dream i had not reincarnated into a different dream i was simply dead non existent void of existences... till woke up the next morning remembering everything that had happened within my dream. Remembering how the pain from death had felt and yet how freeing it was i was confused... i had died... but i'am still alive i couldn't reincarnate in the dream to stay alive... had i gone into a semi coma and woke from it? my mind detached from my body when i died. how am i alive? i couldn't move when i died and yet i am here...

it is now september 13 2012 probably 3am, i could not fall asleep i tossed and turned. trying to fall asleep, fall in to a rem sleep, went into rem while consciously awake. I have just entered a lucid dream... just not the usual way i fall into them, this time i skipped falling a sleep and just jumping in... i was in a kitchen possibly mine... there where two other people there with me their faces but a blur in my memory... i had this scissor that had some how magically turned into a long knife it seemed more like a scythe i swang it around just for fun the person on the left ducked thinking he would get hit by the scythe i was carrying. All suddenly my Vision changes... i am now the person ducking i ducked into a sink but what i saw in the sink was disturbing... there was all suddenly water within this dark murkey water was a head. An decaying old head full of plaguing disease another shift i'am back to wielding a scythe i see the person ducking into the water remembering what i saw. I quickly run over to take his head out of the water but i was to late.. the plague had transferred everyone was dying around us. The plague had captured me within its grasp reality around me meticulously deteriorating leaking into a void... a flash of white light... everything goes black... All the suddenly it was as if time was on rewind as if it was deja vu... i appeared back in this kitchen with the two that where there... we where alive. It was as if it was a Checkpoint i was confused about that then all suddenly the cabinnate was a door to an elevator. We all go into this elevator with our perception gone, the elevator did not go down nor up it simply opened back up... we walked into this shining room where there was a line of people waiting to enter this building with a vast garden in the background the guards watching this line had told everyone to put there phones on this counter, That we didn't need to take anything with us. i proceed to enter the line, i place my materials on this golden counter i was let in. I meet other people that where within they had said this was heaven... i walked around talked to people see what it was like but then suddenly a "GASP" of air i all suddenly became conscious after spending an hour in heaven.. i began to breath again i felt my body i became conscious within that dream i remember seeing everyone crying, seeing my self dead in my bed as i had died in my bed sleeping my thoughts where " i died sleeping..." but that was moot for i woke up after seeing heaven. Was i in another coma? had i really died? if so how long did i die? what had happen is the question.