Opinions on Che Guevera (12/28/2010)

Destiny

Here's something I'd like to start doing. Everyday I will post a discussion in which we discuss and share opinions on important figures of past and present. Today's person is Che Guevara, what do you think of him? Che Guevara was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, intellectual, guerrilla leader, diplomat, military theorist, and major figure of the Cuban Revolution. He traveled the world to preach communism to whom he believed to be oppressed peoples. He was captured and later executed in Bolivia by a joint CIA-Bolivian task force. After his death, he became an international symbol of communism. What are your thoughts on Che Guevera, his life, his works, and his beliefs?

Read more on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara

Discuss on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opinions-on-Figures/176946565669902

I want to know why you're posting this discussion simultaneously on at least seven different websites, (probably more, judging by your previous posts that are on more than a dozen) particularly when your previous topics on SFN have been closed for being political before you have permission to access Politics. What exactly are you doing here?

I want to know why you're posting this discussion simultaneously on at least seven different websites, (probably more, judging by your previous posts that are on more than a dozen) particularly when your previous topics on SFN have been closed for being political before you have permission to access Politics. What exactly are you doing here?

Because I'm bored and didn't know you didn't want me to do that?