Creationist blather

New and Young Ideas

Your an idiot if you think that there is any hard evidence toward evolution, I'm not saying that there's a lot towards religion, but intelligent design is more likely than the rest.

One must have faith in anything you believe in, whether evolution or theism or even of you don't believe in anything. Darwinism is just as much a religion as the catholic church. Only instead of being dominant in europe it's dominant in America. And I promise it will bring the downfall of many nations to come

Your an idiot if you think that there is any hard evidence toward evolution, I'm not saying that there's a lot towards religion, but intelligent design is more likely than the rest.

One must have faith in anything you believe in, whether evolution or theism or even of you don't believe in anything. Darwinism is just as much a religion as the catholic church. Only instead of being dominant in europe it's dominant in America. And I promise it will bring the downfall of many nations to come

So where did the intelegent design come from or are you a one post wonder?

At about 1960 the most basic functions of America was starting to be extracted. The reading, and practicing of biblical text. Since then has this been the declination if America as a whole. We were a people dedicated to a single religion. Since then we started letting other religions seep into our veins slowly but surely. This wouldn't be a problem had it not start to affect the way America is now portrayed to the rest of the world. Muslims athiests and the like have torn the basic foundations that was America, but now can only be performed for a mation that turned our backs to our original belief, the one that made us great. We now are vulnerable to attacks from other nations. My proof is 9/11. We were attacked and on the 10th anniversary we have already forgotten why. As a fading Christian nation we are building a mosque on the death site of more than 2000 people. We feel sorry for the terrorists that attacked and died trying to strike fear into our hearts. We can thank our president for our newfound weakness. Freedom of religion is tolerated, but not religios control. We are becoming not only Muslim, but are on our way to communism

I call BS on that, do you have anything to back up that claim?

Watch the movie "Expelled" and you'll know where I'm coming from

At about 1960 the most basic functions of America was starting to be extracted. The reading, and practicing of biblical text. Since then has this been the declination if America as a whole. We were a people dedicated to a single religion. Since then we started letting other religions seep into our veins slowly but surely. This wouldn't be a problem had it not start to affect the way America is now portrayed to the rest of the world. Muslims athiests and the like have torn the basic foundations that was America, but now can only be performed for a mation that turned our backs to our original belief, the one that made us great. We now are vulnerable to attacks from other nations. My proof is 9/11. We were attacked and on the 10th anniversary we have already forgotten why. As a fading Christian nation we are building a mosque on the death site of more than 2000 people. We feel sorry for the terrorists that attacked and died trying to strike fear into our hearts. We can thank our president for our newfound weakness. Freedom of religion is tolerated, but not religios control. We are becoming not only Muslim, but are on our way to communism

I've seen the movie expelled, movies do not qualify as evidence, and I guess what you haven't learned from movies you just yank out of your rectum?

Dear Young and New Ideas - unless you work for an organisation devoted to promoting the ideas of evolution you have a great claim for unfair dismissal. If you are in the UK you must immediately contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau - if you are not in the UK I am sure you can find a similar alternative in your place of residence. Most employment lawyers will have a pro bono group that will be able to help those who have suffered discrimination for their beliefs and I think it likely you could get a payment and a lot of publicity - unless of course you are stretching the truth a little...

I thought the whole point of developing the theory of Intelligent Design was to eliminate religion or God as a component. If that is true then I'm not sure a firing for belief in Intelligent Design could be considered firing for religious beliefs. And if I remember correctly, in the US there aren't many things you can't be fired for if there is no contract involved. I think you can't be fired for your religion, sex, age, race, and national origin. Most everything else is fair game.

What more proof are you asking for specifically. Because your objections are 'claims' and I don't know what your objecting about. I've been fired from my job because I told my boss I believed in intelligent design.

When you told him that, I hope you didn't put it like this:

New and Young Ideas, on 22 December 2010 - 12:24 AM, said:

Specifically, can you provide a link to an article or study or something (other than a movie or a personal unsubstantiated anecdote) that supports your claim that:

It's already happening in America. Atheist scientists are firing other scientists because of their religion.

Edited by zapatos

Intelligent design is nothing but religion dressed up as science. It is totally disingenuous to claim that intelligent design is anything but creationism masquerading as science. Loosing your job due to your beliefs is rough but do not even think that intelligent design is anything but creationism...

I haven't heard any arguments just random accusations. And I can't help you with that problem.

We haven't heard any evidence from you yet new and young, just wild claims and here-say. You are making the claims, you need to provide evidence.

Yes, it seems pretty clear that Intelligent Design is just creationism dressed up as a way to get around the ban on teaching creationism in school. But I think ID specifically makes a point of leaving out any mention of who did the designing (could be aliens or even Canadians). And if ID never mentions God, then it seems to me if you get fired for belief in ID, you cannot make the claim that you have been discriminated against due to your religious beliefs.

Yes, it seems pretty clear that Intelligent Design is just creationism dressed up as a way to get around the ban on teaching creationism in school. But I think ID specifically makes a point of leaving out any mention of who did the designing (could be aliens or even Canadians). And if ID never mentions God, then it seems to me if you get fired for belief in ID, you cannot make the claim that you have been discriminated against due to your religious beliefs.

Intelligent design is totally misleading in both it's claims and it the very idea of it. if it was aliens or Canadians then who designed them? There is absolutely no evidence for ID or creationism, there is an enormous amount of evidence to support evolution. For ID to be true then one of two different things must also be true. Either the Earth was seeded approximately 4 billion years ago with microbes that had the genetic information for all the complex life on earth already in them or the designer has been monitoring life on earth since they seeded it and have been slowly adding 'design" to the life on the Earth. Either way if it was aliens then we are in their debt, i wonder what they will want in return? Of course then you have to ask who designed them, the idea of ID is morally bankrupt as any other lie used to confrim another lie. .