the brain

Abreu

as i dont understand nothing about science or anything like it

but i am curious about the human brain

what is the mind and where is it located?

what is its limit and what would happen if we went over the cerebral limit?

do we have a natural cerebral block that keeps our brain at a lower lvl?

if our brain worked faster would time change? a second wouldnt be a second?

could the mind affect things in the outside of the body?

what is the mind and where is it located?

This is till a bit of an open question, there's a lot of philosophy about mind/brain duality; what is consciousness etc.

have a read of some Dan Dennet, his writing explore such issues. My own rough explanation of what causes consciousness is that it is the constant and organised electrical activity between millions of neurons.

what is its limit and what would happen if we went over the cerebral limit

You need to define some parameters before discussing limitations. Or have some environment in mind where limits would be an issue.

do we have a natural cerebral block that keeps our brain at a lower lvl?

Again we'd need to have an idea of the environment within which there are higher and lower levels.

e.g my car wont go faster than 90Mph; it is limited by it's environment and physical properties; there are speeds in excess of 90Mph which can be contemplated/observed.

if our brain worked faster would time change? a second wouldnt be a second?

Our perception of time passing changes all the time depending on our mental state. when we're stressed or anxious, time feels like it's passing more slowly, when we're relaxed or content it feels like it's passing more quickly. Time itself doesn't change depending on what we're thinking or what mental state we're in.

could the mind affect things in the outside of the body?

The brain can effect things outside the body but only at very close range. e.i. electrodes attached to the head which measure electrical activity. One can't move object with the power of the mind (There's actually a million dollar prize to anyone who can.)