What They Don't Tell You

starseedleo

Dear Citizen,

I must bring to your attention the most important matter facing our people that you will not hear from mainstream media sources.

Outside the Western World there is no such thing as a Schizophrenic, only Shaman, spiritual leaders. The one percent of our people are the natural community leaders of our species and the most important ability we all have has been intentionally hidden from our people.

Our Empathic ability, to fell what another person is feeling, the ability to mind read, and make an educated guess as to what another human being is thinking. The 1% of our species are the full empath's of our race.

They are breaking down because of the way we have allowed criminals to create our society. People are operating on power and control and this too is denied. Most professionals are not aware enough to see what is going on with people around them to know the truth.

We are allowing a criminal system to systematically take away these individuals abilities when they are overcome with negative feelings and then require help from our medical system.

Antipsychotic drugs are among the most dangerous used by Doctors. One Doctor said their physical effects are worse than heroin. The drug companies have grossly mislead us about their dangers.

Yet their use continues to increase at the hands of, very much in the dark Doctor's.

These drugs make people erratic and cause even stronger emotion in several ways. Effectively turning anybody who takes them, into a real Schizophrenic, and they are extremely difficult to stop taking.

Even the fully trained Psychiatrists are very much in the dark about what their dealing with in terms of the people and the drugs.

If we want to create a heaven on Earth as God intended, we must raise our awareness of the truth. We must protect our most sensitive of people before they become ill and place them throughout society as watchful guardians in order to stop corruption and so they may advise on the most human way of doing things.

This is how it was done in the past and there will be no freedom if we cannot abide by Nature's Law. Criminals are dismantling our freedoms one by one and very few people are taking notice.

At the moment, Doctors and Psychiatrists are quite comfortable, well paid and uninformed. It doesn't seem to bother most of them how badly people are being hurt. Perhaps they need a larger emotional intake, a larger sense of feeling. Some people have that naturally.

This can lead to ego problems if they are not trained in the ways of nature as we all are needing to be. Tony Blair and George Bush have both said that they think God speaks through them. This is not a Messiah complex, it is the truth.

The more you come to understand God's Love is a very real part of you, the more you relax and become peaceful and loving within yourself, leaving the P&C way of being behind. The more you think about it the more aware you become, and you are connected to the Devine. Evolved.

For more details please check http://starseedleo.blogspot.com/

Edited by starseedleo

http://ezinearticles.com/?Highly-Sensitive-People---Traits-and-Characteristics&id=81866 This is a link to a more in depth description wikipedia also has a posting on HSP or what you consider an "EMPATH" There is science to back it up which these articles don't touch on just help with a diagnosis. Science attempts to explain that some people have the ability to process verbal cues and facial expression at a higher level and speed than what is average. You are making an outlandish claim that globalizes this ability amongst all schizophrenics and well.........I have to disagree. I've been committed to a mental institution and I can tell you first hand HSP is not an attribute of every schizophrenic. Some of us yes, I met 1 girl with the same characteristics and we were kindred spirits but it could be we were brought up in a similar fashion which gave us similar personalities and beliefs which would then reflect the "theme" of psychosis and delusions. I share your beliefs to an extent , it is important to analyze in a logical and objective fashion here as we are amongst "hard evidence" no nonsense factual thinkers. Do I believe I have a higher level of intuition than most? Yes........Do I believe the emmotions of others can influence my own? Yes........Do I believe I can communicate with those deceased ? Yes 1 and 2 are easily explained #3 is not. Could be brief psychotic episodes that's not to say they don't contain valuable information, as a HSP it could be the minds way of communicating somthing similar to dreams of premonition which I am sure everyone knows at least 1 person who has had 1. The HSP may have noticed subtleties others have not which the brain interprets as say a sign of illness it then communicates this to the conscious mind which the person interprets as impending death and they can therefore make an accurate prediction of death. Nothing magical about it really just extreme attention to details. Parents do it with children all the time noting which particular cry means what. An outsider would not understand the pitch and sense of urgency but the Mother knows. a HSP is just extremely in tune.

Our Empathic ability, to fell what another person is feeling, the ability to mind read, and make an educated guess as to what another human being is thinking. The 1% of our species are the full empath's of our race.

You have scientific proof of mind reading? Can you prove your claim about "the 1%"?

They are breaking down because of the way we have allowed criminals to create our society. People are operating on power and control and this too is denied. Most professionals are not aware enough to see what is going on with people around them to know the truth.

So you are saying people suffer from mental illness because the leaders of our society are criminals? Proof please.

These drugs make people erratic and cause even stronger emotion in several ways. Effectively turning anybody who takes them, into a real Schizophrenic, and they are extremely difficult to stop taking.

Can you cite some studies for this?

If we want to create a heaven on Earth as God intended, we must raise our awareness of the truth. We must protect our most sensitive of people before they become ill and place them throughout society as watchful guardians in order to stop corruption and so they may advise on the most human way of doing things.

I am confused. If I am interpreting this right you think "the most sensitive of people" are those who are going to suffer from Schizophrenia, and you describe them as being ill, and needing preventive medicine to protect them. However, earlier it appears that you are arguing that Schizophrenia is not an illness, and those suffering from it are instead people to be revered. This seems like a contradiction.

How do you suggest we identify those who are at risk for schizophrenia? Also do you not believe that psychiatrists who pledge to, "prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure" are not currently trying to do the best by their patients?

This is how it was done in the past and there will be no freedom if we cannot abide by Nature's Law. Criminals are dismantling our freedoms one by one and very few people are taking notice.

Are you sure that this is how schizophrenics were treated in the past? The medical definition of Schizophrenia is fairly recent, and so looking into the past is difficult. However, it is well documented that in the stone age those exhibiting abnormal feelings similar to those exhibited by those suffering mental illness were often treated by having holes drilled into their sculls to let the "bad spirits" out. Throughout the middle ages those possessing signs of mental illness were often considered to be possessed by demonic spirits, and so were subject exorcisms to, which included being forced to drink a mixture "made from sheep's dung and wine.", and were often ostracized social.

The second part seems like a red herring to me.

At the moment, Doctors and Psychiatrists are quite comfortable, well paid and uninformed. It doesn't seem to bother most of them how badly people are being hurt. Perhaps they need a larger emotional intake, a larger sense of feeling. Some people have that naturally.

This can lead to ego problems if they are not trained in the ways of nature as we all are needing to be. Tony Blair and George Bush have both said that they think God speaks through them. This is not a Messiah complex, it is the truth.

Yes, doctors do not completely understand how everything works, but neither does anyone. However, in the last 50 years psychiatry has made fairly large advances into the science of mental illness, and the function of the brain. I would also argue that for the most part they have done their best to apply this knowledge to successfully treated their patients. Can you prove there has been widespread harm done by psychiatrists onto their patients in present time? Also I you claim that psychiatrists are uninformed, however, you urge us to turn to two things; God and this mysterious 1% having the capacity to "read minds". Both of which are are not rooted firmly in science, and so in actuality move us further into ignorance.

Wait are you arguging that Tony Blair and George Bush are:

• Part of this 1%.
  • Capable of speaking to God

The "ways of nature" bit here is a naturalist fallacy, and what does the Tony Blair/George Bush thing have to do with your point about Schizophrenia?

The more you come to understand God's Love is a very real part of you, the more you relax and become peaceful and loving within yourself, leaving the P&C way of being behind. The more you think about it the more aware you become, and you are connected to the Devine. Evolved.

Again not sure how this relates to a scientific argument about mental healthcare.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I am a doctor (not well paid but, I believe, well-informed), and don't like to see people being hurt. So what do I do? Where do you suggest I go to help? What is your point? I believe in practical, down to earth concepts, not just discussion for the sake of it. So, any practical suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

What to respond to first. OMG. 1 post by this person on the first day he or she joined and his or her last visit to this website was the day he or she joined. So i guess he or she made his or her point and wasn't willing to come back to back up his or her claims. I say it's one thing to publicly soil yourself on accident, but to soil yourself on purpose is just asking for negative attention.

Edited by Anura

Althogh the OP was not well-formulated, there are some good points buried in that text. There used to be a very strong anti-psychiatry movement in the 1970s, led by a famous professor of psychiatry at Cornell University, Dr. Thomas Szasz, so criticisms of psychiatry as a science at least deserve a hearing.

The point that the author of the OP made about schizophrenia not existing outside the Western world is also quite interesting, since while schizophrenic analogs appear in 'primitive' cultures, these cases all appear to be extremely intense and short-term, in contrast to the chronic course of Western schizophrenia. When you combine this observation with the fact that schizophrenia seems not to have existed in the Western world until we too became 'modern' rather than 'primitive' circa 1800 (see studies by Prof. R. M. Hare and the first reported case of schizophrenia in England in the 1790s by Dr. Haslam), then there is some quite intriguing material for arguing that schizophrenia is a more socially constituted disease than advocates of 'brain pathology' psychiatry would care to admit.

It seems plausible to me that psychoses/delusions could be sublimated expressions of perceptions that are otherwise inexpressible for such people. The source of the perceptions could be empathy or other intuitive knowledge, which itself could just be interpretation of complex patterns of observations. It is quite fathomable that very intelligent people could be capable of complex observation and processing without being completely aware of how they are doing what they're doing. After all, it takes quite a lot of disciplined scientific training to learn the breadth of concepts and methodological language to organize observations and data with clear oversight. It seems like most relatively uneducated people deal with very complex information patterns derived from media or their personal experiences, so people who end up labelled schizophrenic might just be unlucky enough to allow such perceptions and their response to them get to the point where they offend others. E.g. the post about someone's uncle who thinks people are trying to poison him and break into his house offends people because it implies criminal-accusations. Since criminality is constantly portrayed in the media, it's not so surprising that some people would become suspicious in their personal lives, but since it offends people to be suspected of criminality, it makes it more likely for such behavior to be labelled pathological, I think.

Dear Citizen,

[blah, blah, blah]

Yet their use continues to increase at the hands of, very much in the dark Doctor's.

[blah, blah, blah]

That's: Doctors. (The apostrophe shouldn't be there otherwise it would be either, "in the dark Doctor is"mellow.gif? or "in the dark; the fullstop(?) belonging to the Doctor.

Additionally, is there a reason why you capitalised the 'd' in doctors?

Althogh the OP was not well-formulated, there are some good points buried in that text.

No there isn't.

Looks to me that someone needs to visit an asylum.

Or rather, the euthanasia clinic since holding those beliefs must be unbearable agony.

That's: Doctors. (The apostrophe shouldn't be there otherwise it would be either, "in the dark Doctor is"mellow.gif? or "in the dark; the fullstop(?) belonging to the Doctor.

Additionally, is there a reason why you capitalised the 'd' in doctors?

Althogh the OP was not well-formulated, there are some good points buried in that text.

No there isn't.

Shouldn't that have been 'No there aren't'?