Open Technology in Energy Conversion

Das Energy

Todays planet still functions on Steam engine technolgy now over three Centuraies old.

We have been encouraged to find new alternate fuels and have done so.

However the development of new technology best suited to new energy has been discouraged every step of the way.

This is to be expected given so many obtain their wealth from the Piston Engine, Steam and Gas turbines.

To counter the resistance to change new development is available Open technology free to copy.

Many many gasses have higher pressure the heat than Steam and the piston engine has so many moving parts its efficiency is deplorable.

The internal combustion engine only needs be one moving part a recycling hydro turbine.

The DaS Valve allows any gas heated then cooled to drive a hydro turbine.

The DaS Valve replaces all the internal parts of a piston engine.

The two attachments are firstly the Das valve the heart of all further development.

The other an internal combustion engine, which also may be used as a hot air engine with design changes.

DaS Enegy is on a mission to leave this Earth a better place for our children, not one undergoing radical climate change so that some may enjoy a wealthy lifestyle today at the harmfull cost to our children , and that cannot be best acheived by seeking monies in return to bringing the technolgy to the the people.

Please left click on attachments to enlarge.

post-34501-0-54281000-1292994211_thumb.jpg

post-34501-0-73087100-1292994234_thumb.jpg

However the development of new technology best suited to new energy has been discouraged every step of the way.

I also believe that the waste heat of a combustion engine can be utilized to give a car some more power... especially during cruising (constant velocity, long trips on a highway). Steam may be a good way to do that.

But I don't understand your concept... I'm sorry, I just don't understand it. I don't say it's good or bad. I just have no clue.

I read your pictures twice, and I have seen enough schematics in my life (I'm an engineer)... and this is just too vague for me.

I have no idea which parts are supposed to move... I cannot see where any piston connects.

If you want engineering-feedback, you really have to give a better explanation.

• 2 weeks later...

I also believe that the waste heat of a combustion engine can be utilized to give a car some more power... especially during cruising (constant velocity, long trips on a highway). Steam may be a good way to do that.

You mean maybe something like THIS?

But I don't understand your concept... I'm sorry, I just don't understand it. I don't say it's good or bad. I just have no clue.

I read your pictures twice, and I have seen enough schematics in my life (I'm an engineer)... and this is just too vague for me.

Ditto (including the "I'm an engineer" part).

Edited by InigoMontoya