I have a new discovery and it has been published

zheng sheng ming

Absolutely. But it's better than publishing through a company with no standards at all.

reply above:

I am very thanks for you above instructions!

But I think what above you say is only a side of things, but is not all right! Because the reputation of publisher is decided by content which submitted paper! But the reputation of publisher does not decide the good or bad of content which submitted!

But it's better than publishing through a company with no standards at all.”

With standard? James Watt invented Steam engine according what standard?

Newton discovered the gravitation according what standard?

Faraday discovered Faraday's law of induction according what standard?

First published scientific article according what standard? The good reputation publisher how become with what standard?

Anything becoming with nothing standard at first! It is the essence of develop that everything create with no standard, only with reality!

If do anything with currently standard, the human world will not forward!

The publisher is not famous; this is not meaning that it published book is not good!

The difference between the two of you is that he utilized appropriate resources to publish his findings and have them recognized and he didn't just publish books to achieve this.”

Use appropriate resources to publish is the author, to recognize is the reader.

I think that recognize a discovery main decided by whether this discovery true and whether it important, but is not decided by the reputation of publisher! If the reader recognizes a discovery by the reputation of publisher, then the Faraday and other many discoveries will not recognize forever!

zheng sheng ming: so, doing the science is not the same as reporting the science. We all agree with that. The point is today, forgetting about what past scientists have done, there are appropriate ways to report on your findings. This will usually be in a peer review journal. For example Chinese Physics B.

Write a condensed version of the main finding of your book and see what the editor(s) and referees of Chinese Physics B, or whatever journal you submit to say. In my experience referees will be blunt, but can offer good advice.

Let me say that you will not need an academic degree, or be associated with any university or similar to get you work published.

I think that recognize a discovery main decided by whether this discovery true and whether it important, but is not decided by the reputation of publisher! If the reader recognizes a discovery by the reputation of publisher, then the Faraday and other many discoveries will not recognize forever!

I understand your frustration. However, you might think it from a different angle.

Since what you have done is in a very specific domain of physics, most of the people over here might not be able to adjudge whether it is true or false (I’m not able to, anyway.). So what we are trying are giving your advices.

Who are able to adjudge your work? Those in peer review group for reputable journals are most likely to meet such quality standard.

Third: how do you know that they are required to submit 5 copies of the book to the Hong Kong public library? Because you first said that you do not know this publisher, (not even sure thats a legitimate publishing house) but now you said this publisher are required to submit 5 copies of the book to the Hong Kong public library! This show you are the Staff of the publisher, and know their transaction! How Absurd logic your brain are! Could you explain this?

Hong Kong Central Library is the legal deposit library, and publishers submit copies of every book they publish in Hong Kong to the library. This is a common practice in many countries; for example, the Library of Congress in the United States receives two copies of every book published in the country.

Now, I'm not sure if every book submitted will appear in the catalog immediately.

reply above and 'thinker_jeff' :

Thank you for your advices!

But my condition is difference from you said. First because my discovery find in experiment, and the experimental phenomena as clear as everyone can see and adjust, for example when faraday found the faraday law of induce, everyone can adjust it true, because everyone be able to see the Pointer turn when the magnetic field changed. My discovery as same as this discovery: everyone is able to see the gravitation how to produce! So in this forum here the all people are able to adjust my discovery whether true! If the associate press announces my discovery, the world people also can adjust!

Second I agree with that peer review group for reputable journals are most likely to meet such quality standard. But most journals publish an article need more than one month. I have spent my savings in my research work; I can not wait one month any longer! I think through associate press release my discovery is very soon and has effective!

Third because in some country of Asian there is not Integrity, further more some bad men know my Ip site and control my email, when I submission my article to the international journal, they always come to break this submission, meanwhile they also sent the bad information to the editor of journal which I submitted article, and stop this work! So I have to publish my discovery in book, and post my discovery to the science forum!

In science forum there is fair, justice, honesty, these qualities enough!

My discovery can bring welfare to human! The principle of associate press is objectivities, I want there is fair, justice in their work, so I desire someone could help me how to release my discovery in associate press!

Hong Kong Central Library is the legal deposit library, and publishers submit copies of every book they publish in Hong Kong to the library. This is a common practice in many countries; for example, the Library of Congress in the United States receives two copies of every book published in the country.

Now, I'm not sure if every book submitted will appear in the catalog immediately.

you are right! meanwhile I also surprize this condition!

Edited by zheng sheng ming

Second I agree with that peer review group for reputable journals are most likely to meet such quality standard. But most journals publish an article need more than one month. I have spent my savings in my research work; I can not wait one month any longer! I think through associate press release my discovery is very soon and has effective!

You have serious logical problem here. I can't believe that a real researcher in science can not wait one month any longer.

I don't know how long it had taken for completing your research; however, your book has been published for more than 2 years and your post has been here for almost a month. If you can not wait that long, you should give up right now.

I think that I should leave this content based on my adjudgement.

Third because in some country of Asian there is not Integrity, further more some bad men know my Ip site and control my email, when I submission my article to the international journal, they always come to break this submission, meanwhile they also sent the bad information to the editor of journal which I submitted article, and stop this work! So I have to publish my discovery in book, and post my discovery to the science forum!

How do we know if it is you who are writing this and not "some bad men" intercepting your posts and editing/adding bad information?

Second I agree with that peer review group for reputable journals are most likely to meet such quality standard. But most journals publish an article need more than one month. I have spent my savings in my research work; I can not wait one month any longer! I think through associate press release my discovery is very soon and has effective! [/size][/font]

The journals I have used say they will give you a response within about 3 months. It will be more like 6 months to a year before the article is fully published. Online versions may be a little sooner.

It is all quite frustrating, but right now that is the way it is.

The arXiv speeds things up a bit, it allows ideas to spread a lot quicker and can establish trends. But it is not the same as a peer review journal.

the ISBN itself is valid(checkdigit and hyphens work out) but it doesn't seem to be assigned to anybody.

also interestingly, the prefixes indicate its supposedly a hong kong based publisher and as such they are required to submit 5 copies of the book tothe hong kong public library. that library has no listing of the book at all nor your name as an author.

the ISBN assigned to me! please see the document of registration book in hong kong libray:

which in this below website: please see careful:

http://blogs.scienceforums.net/zhengshengming/

You have serious logical problem here. I can't believe that a real researcher in science can not wait one month any longer.

I don't know how long it had taken for completing your research; however, your book has been published for more than 2 years and your post has been here for almost a month. If you can not wait that long, you should give up right now.

I think that I should leave this content based on my adjudgement.

Wait one month? In fact wait one day is Incalculable loss! Because in the history of human development, every phase has its Irreplaceable role! If there was not Galileo, Kepler there would not appear newton! If there was not faraday’s discovery, there will not appear Modern civilization! Sometime only one hour may decide the course of history! Today there are many people living in poor living conditions, they have to struggle in suffering! A new discovery is effective to change human living condition! If a new discovery apply in the practice early days , there would bring Happiness and civilization to human Early days, may be some people will be Benefited from it! I do not understand why what your saying implies that wait one month like negligence?!

The journals I have used say they will give you a response within about 3 months. It will be more like 6 months to a year before the article is fully published. Online versions may be a little sooner.

It is all quite frustrating, but right now that is the way it is.

The arXiv speeds things up a bit, it allows ideas to spread a lot quicker and can establish trends. But it is not the same as a peer review journal.

Today there are many ways to publish a new discovery! Certainly journal is one of ways, but not the only way! There is a proverb said that if two people share one happy, there will be two happy! I hope that the all people in the world share my discovery! There will be human happy in the world, this good thing! For all people to share my new discovery, I think we ought to use all way to publish, When Maiman invented laser, he first announce his invention in the time magazine, then published in the journal. Today the world has advanced, why have we been prohibited by myself?! On the one hand, I publish my discovery in the book, on the other hand I publish my discovery in the journal, and I think this is the most effective way! Now I desire help on how release my new discovery in the associate press, or time!I please someone could help me for this!

"Second I agree with that peer review group for reputable journals are most likely to meet such quality standard."

To correct this view: in fact the really determine the discovery whether true is the living all people, but is not several people!

not even sure thats a legitimate publishing house.

also interestingly, the prefixes indicate its supposedly a hong kong based publisher and as such they are required to submit 5 copies of the book tothe hong kong public library. that library has no listing of the book at all nor your name as an author.

for this question I have consulted Leisure and Cultural Services Department and hong kong public library they reply below:

ICC. Case Ref: 1-272421610

鄭先生﹕

謝謝您於2011年2月14日給康樂及文化事務署的電郵,查詢「物質運行的相互作用機理」一書。

這書籍將會收藏在香港中央圖書館,以供市民閱讀。您可以在香港公共圖書館的目錄 https://libcat.hkpl....s+top.main-page

檢索有關資料。

謹此多謝您的查詢。

康樂及文化事務署署長

(馬金璇 代行)

*********************************************************************************************

This email message (together with any attachments) is for the designated

recipient only. It may contain information that is privileged for the designated

recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that

any use, retention, disclosure, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of

the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,

please erase all copies of the message (including attachments) from your

system and notify the sender immediately.

*******************************************************************************************

Above meaning translate into english is below

Sir Zheng:

Thank you for the February 14, 2011 to the Leisure and Cultural Services Department e-mail, the query the state of book "mechanism of interaction in moving matter, ".

This book will be housed in the Hong Kong Central Library for public reading. You can search the catalog of the Hong Kong Public Library

https://libcat.hkpl....s+top.main-page

Retrieve relevant information.

Thank your query.

Director of Leisure and Cultural Services

(Ma Jinxuan acting)

*********************************************************************************************

This email message (together with any attachments) is for the designated

recipient only. It may contain information that is privileged for the designated

recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that

any use, retention, disclosure, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination of

the message is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,

please erase all copies of the message (including attachments) from your

system and notify the sender immediately.

*******************************************************************************************

For search my book in Hong Kong public library

First

English website:

http://libcat.hkpl.gov.hk/webpac_eng/wgbroker.exe?new+-access+top.main-page

http://libcat.hkpl.gov.hk/webpac_eng/wgbroker.exe?201102221814480315937+-access+top.all-materials-page+search+open+A+zheng%20shengming%23%23A:NONE%23NONE:NONE::%23%23

or use Chinese website:

http://sc.lcsd.gov.hk/gb/libcat.hkpl.gov.hk/webpac_cjk/wgbroker.exe?new+-access+top.main-page

http://sc.lcsd.gov.hk/gb/libcat.hkpl.gov.hk/webpac_cjk/wgbroker.exe?201102221811480127806+-access+top.all-materials-page

input my English name: zheng shengming or Chinese name:郑胜明 for search , you can find my book information in library:

see below:

zhengshengmingbook911.jpgzhengshengmingbook92.jpgzhengshengmingbook95.jpgzhengshengmingbook98.jpgzhengshengmingbook99.jpgzhengshengmingbook100.jpg